Lukaku leaves agent Mino Raiola

I still think he could have a future here if we change the setup of the team and actually play to his strengths. Hes still a top striker when coming off the shoulder of the last man.

I said this before in some other thread but I wonder if something has gone on within the club and with Raiola. When Lukaku first arrived him and Pogba were inseparable, literally all the time on each other's social media. Now it's like they don't know each other.

Maybe this is what he meant when he said he’d shed a shitload of weight.

Why is that exactly, because I don't see it?

Because Raiola is a pain in the arse to deal with. He wouldn't have let his client leave such an easy job where he plays regularly and shite without putting all the obstacles in the way. He only facilitates movement out when his client isn't playing.

Silly move from his perspective, if Im a player id want Raiola on my side. clubs might hate him, but he gets players good moves.

What if Lukaku wants to move to a club that has Raiola as perona non grata?

Because Raiola is a pain in the arse to deal with. He wouldn't have let his client leave such an easy job where he plays regularly and shite without putting all the obstacles in the way. He only facilitates movement out when his client isn't playing.

Well that's fair enough. With Raiola I see a guy who recently moved two of our players in the notoriously difficult January window and offered another one to City the moment he got benched.

Back in the day Mark van Bommel left his longtime agent for Raiola to force a move from Bayern to Milan in the winter, last summer De Ligt put Raiola on standbye to 'give him more options'. Zlatan's career is another example of why Mino is the go to guy if you want a big move.

So yeah I don't see how this will make shipping off Lukaku more easy, if anything I would say it might make things more difficult.

I personally think Lukaku has seen the shitstorm behind the scenes with Pogba + Raiola vs Mourinho (because Mourinho seems way too vindictive to let something like Pogba being offered to City slip) and I think Lukaku knows deep down inside United is the biggest club he'll ever play for, so I fear he switched to a more low profile agent who doesn't go to war with everyone in order to optimize his chances to succeed here.

Well that's fair enough. With Raiola I see a guy who recently moved two of our players in the notoriously difficult January window and offered another one to City the moment he got benched.

Back in the day Mark van Bommel left his longtime agent for Raiola to force a move from Bayern to Milan in the winter, last summer De Ligt put Raiola on standbye to 'give him more options'. Zlatan's career is another example of why Mino is the go to guy if you want a big move.

So yeah I don't see how this will make shipping off Lukaku more easy, if anything I would say it might make things more difficult.

I personally think Lukaku has seen the shitstorm behind the scenes with Pogba + Raiola vs Mourinho (because Mourinho seems way too vindictive to let something like Pogba being offered to City slip) and I think Lukaku knows deep down inside United is the biggest club he'll ever play for, so I fear he switched to a more low profile agent who doesn't go to war with everyone in order to optimize his chances to succeed here.

These're all examples of guys who wanted a move, not guys whose clubs wanted to get rid. That's what I said. He's great in facilitating a move for a client that doesn't play and wants to leave. In our case why will Lukaku ever want to leave ? Plays regularly and high payment whatever shite his form is. It'll be us trying to get rid of him to bring another player, and Raiola wouldn't have felt great seeing this happening to his client.

These're all examples of guys who wanted a move, not guys whose clubs wanted to get rid. That's what I said. He's great in facilitating a move for a client that doesn't play and wants to leave. In our case why will Lukaku ever want to leave ? Plays regularly and high payment whatever shite his form is. It'll be us trying to get rid of him to bring another player, and Raiola wouldn't have felt great seeing this happening to his client.

Maybe, and I hope you're right. All things considered it's probably a good thing he has as little influence on our club as possible.

Fixed. 'Could care less' means you care.

It's people from the USA who say "could care less". As you state, it means that you do care - ie. the complete opposite of the point they are trying to make.
"Couldn't care less" is the correct phrase.

It's people from the USA who say "could care less". As you state, it means that you do care - ie. the complete opposite of the point they are trying to make.
"Couldn't care less" is the correct phrase.

I've even seen it in printed material and also in TV shows. It was in an episode of Daredevil I watched recently.