League One & League Two play-offs

Two trips to Wembley for me, off to watch my hometown Crewe Alex tomorrow, then obviously to watch United stuff City next weekend! :D

Two trips to Wembley for me, off to watch my hometown Crewe Alex tomorrow, then obviously to watch United stuff City next weekend! :D

Max Stryjek (a keeper who Crewe have got on loan for anyone wondering what the relevance is) has been a big debate amongst Wycombe fans. Under Ainsworth many thought he was brilliant, and amazed we had him in the 3rd tier.
Under new manager Bloomfield, his lack of kicking ability has been highlighted more.

Two bizarre incident this season shaped things.

Getting a little nudge off a striker, and falling over and dropping the ball - striker put the ball in - goal given in the 90th min after a solid team display should have seen us draw.

Adjudged to have taken a striker down - straight red and 3 match ban for "violent conduct" ridiculously. It was 50-50 it was even a foul, and no chance any sort of violent conduct, and we didn't appeal oddly.

He never got back in and we played a rookie to end the season, with bizarre statement about how he's trying to play at a higher level and we can't match his terms.

Well at least Thogden can continue his world tour. Too bad he had two show up to two of ”his” team’s games in May.

Of course. But Oxford fans seem to think they're still the team that won a milk cup 40 years ago, even though they've been in non league more often than the championship in the last 30 years. Plus play in a 3 sided stadium.
3 sided? :lol:

Crawley takes the lead in the League Two final. It’s been a very entertaining match. L1 & L2 playoffs are so much better than Championship. Not in quality but in the way both teams go for it etc.

Didn’t we play Crawley in the FA Cup when they were in non-league a decade ago? It was actually a pretty close match if I recall.