La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Real have one centre back available now presuming Ramos gets a few games?

Pique should have killed the game off.

Navas has saved some Real Madrid fans from entering suicide watch

What a Gomes assist for Piqué. Pure magic

Navas saves Real yet again, but for some reason Perez wants to replace him. Joke of a club.

I imagine you guys are mucking around or you are frivolous with your opinions. Mbappe is the best forward in the world according to the buzz. These are Suarez numbers

29 La Liga starts, 2426 mins played, 24 La Liga goals 12 assists. 36 goals 14 assists overall. He has 24 league goals, making him one of the top scoring strikers in european leagues, yet he is crap nowadays. Is nowadays a period of 1-2 months, ignoring the rest of the season overall?

Who are the strikers that are better than this "nowadays?" Harry Kane? Lukaku? Higuain, Costa, Zlatan. Lacazette, Lewandowski?

Thought not
Calm down.

I just meant in this game.

I think the ref could let that at a yellow but still I think is silly for players to launch like that, is very risky and if you don't get the ball it's going to look ugly. But I don't know, fair play to them, still I think we could had wrapped this long time ago if we had been better at defining our chances, specially the one Cristiano had that was a very good one.

Kroos can't defend to keep his life. Embarassing attitude in some situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.