La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas looks fine. No need to let de Gea leave. 100 m euros should deter Madrid.

In this match, he really is shit. He might still score.
Yeah, but not any worse than Benzema, Alcacer or Ronaldo IMO. And he's scored 32 goals in 46 this season. Yet people are talking about a rapid decline, him being shit etc etc.
If he's shit, what does that make our whole team?

By the way, I'm not a Barca fan or a Suarez fan. In fact, I strongly dislike both. But it's just ridiculous to say something like that. Get a grip, ffs.

Navas:drool: No need for DeGea

Ronaldo looks an oaf on football technical levels so far. Cue his usual tap in provided by a world class comrade.

The difference between Real's wing play and ours....

Well, if there is even one from us.

Absolutely no need for Real to replace Navas. Nothing but shiny new toy syndrome.

Yeah, but not any worse than Benzema, Alcacer or Ronaldo IMO. And he's scored 32 goals in 46 this season. Yet people are talking about a rapid decline, him being shit etc etc.
If he's shit, what does that make our whole team?

By the way, I'm not a Barca fan or a Suarez fan. In fact, I strongly dislike both. But it's just ridiculous to say something like that. Get a grip, ffs.
I am just talking about this match and most people are. You are taking things too seriously as if they were meant as a general truth

André Gomes ffs why? It was such a fine game

Messi scores a worldie. Ronaldo struggles with a tap in.
Messi did also miss a tap in. I would agree that Messi is the best player of all time but it's taking the piss to pretend two individual moments are demonstrative of the difference between them, Ronaldo is also one of the best ever.

I imagine you guys are mucking around or you are frivolous with your opinions. Mbappe is the best forward in the world according to the buzz. These are Suarez numbers

29 La Liga starts, 2426 mins played, 24 La Liga goals 12 assists. 36 goals 14 assists overall. He has 24 league goals, making him one of the top scoring strikers in european leagues, yet he is crap nowadays. Is nowadays a period of 1-2 months, ignoring the rest of the season overall?

Who are the strikers that are better than this "nowadays?" Harry Kane? Lukaku? Higuain, Costa, Zlatan. Lacazette, Lewandowski?

Thought not
Who's he scored against? Did he get 5 against Spanish Norwich?

I imagine you guys are mucking around or you are frivolous with your opinions. Mbappe is the best forward in the world according to the buzz. These are Suarez numbers

29 La Liga starts, 2426 mins played, 24 La Liga goals 12 assists. 36 goals 14 assists overall. He has 24 league goals, making him one of the top scoring strikers in european leagues, yet he is crap nowadays. Is nowadays a period of 1-2 months, ignoring the rest of the season overall?

Who are the strikers that are better than this "nowadays?" Harry Kane? Lukaku? Higuain, Costa, Zlatan. Lacazette, Lewandowski?

Thought not
To be fair I said these days as in these last few days

Oh dear Andre Gomes on..:D

This is a cracking match. Much less diving and fighting too.

I am just talking about this match and most people are. You are taking things too seriously as if they were meant as a general truth
Yeah, I get your point. It wasn't directed toward you specifically. But some people go over the top talking about his decline and being shit in general. Also in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.