Kieran Trippier

Newcastle will shift him in the summer. Few seasons being crap at the bottom end of the table before retiring is on the cards

He is quite prone to the occasional brain fart after heaping so much praise. He scored an hilarious own goal at the same ground few years ago with Spurs. I think Newcastle rely on his a lot of productivity and contribution to the team, I think he‘s going through the burnout now.

He's been terrible recently. Quite a few goals they've conceded have come directly from daft mistakes by him.

I think he needs a clear rest period. Has started every PL game in the last 18 months. There's also the extra mental burden of the captaincy. We'll see if Howe has the smarts to make more sustainable use of him.

Football can be cruel. It’s so heartbreaking to see. Spare a thought, lads.

Last edited:
Son destroyed him in their recent game v Spurs, was glad to see that, as the cocky wee shit was strolling around like he was prime Cafu versus us, as we give him so much space to attack.

He's 33, which isn't a young age for a full-back. If I'm not hypocritical, he should rest since he has played every game in EPL. It can show Howe's management skills about managing players like him in these tough circumstances.

I'm seeing Sunderland fans licking their lips at the prospect of Clarke facing him. When I was keeping up with Amad's loan there, Clarke always stood out, too, so I think Trippier could be in some bother when they face eachother.

What the feck :lol:
The Newcastle dick riding by the media is honestly weird.
One of those situations where you dunno if you’re mental and imagining it all or if there really is a big grand sportswashing scheme going on with the media being paid off.
All they could talk about on tnt the other night when Newcastle lost was all of their injuries and how badly they’d been effected by them. I checked their squad on SofaScore and they just have Isaak, Barnes and Pope out from their first team. In a season where most teams have big players out due to the accumulation of games last year.

Son destroyed him in their recent game v Spurs, was glad to see that, as the cocky wee shit was strolling around like he was prime Cafu versus us, as we give him so much space to attack.
Even against us Garnacho got past him a few times, he's very attackable as a full back. I guess the flip side is he's got amazing deliveries from that side.

I remeb
He's 33, which isn't a young age for a full-back. If I'm not hypocritical, he should rest since he has played every game in EPL. It can show Howe's management skills about managing players like him in these tough circumstances.
I remember back in 2010 when he was on Man City’s books, in their reserves alongside Ben Mee.

Yeah I remember playing like Pro Evo 10 and he was in the Burnley team.
First time I saw him was in the game against Burnley, it finished 0-0 iirc and one of the teams missed a penalty (forgot if us or them). I just remember I told myself this player gonna be world class. On the other hand I thought KDB is crap when he played for Chelsea so what do I know..

First time I saw him was in the game against Burnley, it finished 0-0 iirc and one of the teams missed a penalty (forgot if us or them). I just remember I told myself this player gonna be world class. On the other hand I thought KDB is crap when he played for Chelsea so what do I know..
Haha I remember watching Salah in 2014 under Jose and saying "this lad's shite, not up to it". What do I know? I also thought Martial was a nailed on world class player.

With Shaw out and injuries marring our squad as always - could he be a cheap punt for a year or two?

Experienced player, provides a lot in attack. Allows Dalot/Mazraoui to move to left back.

Looks like Trippier wants away and is allowed to go, but the interest from Saudi Arabia and now West Ham has faded.

Can’t see it. Newcastle would stick a bit on the fee as it’s a ‘rival’. Wage and age would also go against it.

Surprised.

He could've played at another world cup at least