Kevin De Bruyne

Yeah the league is done. Liverpool needed at least a 6 point lead.

This guy was responsible for so many 1 goal leads over the last few years.. wish he'd just decline already. City have no player that comes close to him.

Yep... I stated that this league title will need to factor in the return of KDB.

He's the best all round player in football, across the globe imo. Fabulous footballer.

It’s a pity we will never see him at a top club, a really special player.

It was not just a goal and an assist. It was a very good goal and a great assist for the winner. What an impact. As everyone has been saying, he will carry City to the title.

Annoyingly good. I hate how he can be gone forever and then just turn up as Backstreet Bruyne and tear up the league against as if it's nothing.

Probably blasphemy to some but in my opinion, he's well surpassed the likes of Keane, Viera, Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes etc in those greatest PL midfielder ever lists/polls.

and he had Bob on the end of it, some 20 year old no-one had ever heard of, behaving as if he was playing with Pele's feet.

He is a freak. Barely back from a relatively lengthy injury too.

He’s City’s Cantona, an inspirational player who can give them believe.

The title is City’s as long as he keeps fit.

Up there with Xavi/Iniesta and I’m not saying this lightly.

Maybe Bruno will turn into him one day

.... in another parallel universe

Signing Gotze not only robbed Bayern of 40m but also the chance to sign KdB from Wolfsburg

I’ve never seen a player pass the ball with such precision so often. It’s ridiculous. He’s an outrageous player. Cnut.

Sold him to Wolfsburg for £18m rather than give him a chance... Oops...

Signing Gotze not only robbed Bayern of 40m but also the chance to sign KdB from Wolfsburg

Dortmund are the real ones to think of 'what if' because they would've signed De Bruyne as Gotze's replacement had Mourinho not cancelled the deal right at the end (only to sell him 6 months later).

No one could have predicted Gotze's injury issues. Dortmund ended up signing Mhikitaryan.

The only reason I can't love De Bruyne as a player, apart from being a dirty City player obviously, is that at one time out was close between him and Ozil, one of my favorite players, as the best playmaker. He's so far out gone that comparison now it's sad to think there was one in there past.

Undoubtedly one of the worlds great players. Passing as good as Scholes, running as good as Muller.