João Palhinha | signs for Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good player. Deserves his big move.
Being a fan of Bayern aside: I am truly happy for him!
I mean he already did his medical last year and took photos in his Bayern shirt only for Fullham to cancel the deal last second.

In all seriousness i read that you guys were interested in Onana from Everton, for around the same price. I’m surprised they went for the older guy as there will be little resale value
Haven't seen Everton play, so I cannot compare the two. But since we have no DM at all, it probably makes sense to get one that you can instantly play. Onana isn't completely ready yet, is he?

Being a fan of Bayern aside: I am truly happy for him!
I mean he already did his medical last year and took photos in his Bayern shirt only for Fullham to cancel the deal last second.
Yeah, it must have been gutting for that to fall through at the last second. All worked out in the end though!

Good player who plays like a one-man midfield at times. Would have been the wrong target for us though, even if would improve us.

Haven't seen Everton play, so I cannot compare the two. But since we have no DM at all, it probably makes sense to get one that you can instantly play. Onana isn't completely ready yet, is he?
Don’t watch Everton enough either but he’s looked good for Belgium

I never watched Fulham but he looks a better passer than you all made him out to be.

Mark my words
He has so many brainfarts but so much potential. It is frustrating. Regarding your post: I don‘t think you can really call him overrated. Is anybody rating him currently?

Back to topic: Bayern, announce Palhinha!

Ito, Olise, Palhinha so far, i dont know the last time we finished that many good transfers so early.

Tah and hopefully Simons could follow.

Eberl is cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.