Jean-Clair Todibo

Crimson King

makes me wonder though why other big clubs aren't showing interest in him? typically if United are heavily linked iwth a player one of the other bigger clubs will be as well
I saw a link to Newcastle a few days ago, but pretty sure it was some barcode rag using it as a reason to mock United. Don't think there was any substance behind the link, other than the author's wishful thinking

bosskeano

can't say i've ever seen the guy play for Nice however watching videos the kid looks like a cross between Rio and Smalling

bosskeano

I saw a link to Newcastle a few days ago, but pretty sure it was some barcode rag using it as a reason to mock United. Don't think there was any substance behind the link, other than the author's wishful thinking
Newcastle could probably use him given the CB's they have....however i suspect Jim being at Nice and part owner of United may be the main issue for why teams aren't linked with the kid

thomas porter

it seems like a double standard that the RB clubs can sell each other places at a discount, do these development loans, and they would block our move for Todibo. Maybe my understanding of the situation is too novice but from a window view it doesn't make sense.

hobbers

It’s all a question of fair value.

I don’t have a problem with Etihad sponsoring City. The problem is their sponsorship deals have never represented market value. the books were cooked.

Likewise here, all that should matter with this transaction is we pay his market value. Something the RB clubs have completely gotten away for a decade

Crimson King

Newcastle could probably use him given the CB's they have....however i suspect Jim being at Nice and part owner of United may be the main issue for why teams aren't linked with the kid
Also reckon Newcastle would find it hard signing any Nice players right now, given the Ashworth situation...