Jarrad Branthwaite

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Thought he had a good game tbh. Wasn't really troubled at all.

Would be surprised if he didn't win POTS and YPOTS (for us).

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
€93 million. Mental. Thanks, but no thanks.
Time for United to be smart and see if the scouting department can provide cheaper alternatives or has unearthed a hidden gem.
Between him, Neves and Olise were looking at over £200m. Tbh I didn't think this is the route Ineos would take. I think we need 8 or 9 top class players to make Ten Hag football palatable, so £600m+ needed to get us looking better.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Can you counter his arguments ? because this video made me think again about Branthwaite
Not sure why you edited instead of quoting but as @Van Piorsing says, he's 21. He's not the finished article, the point is judging his current ability and potential, he's already been one of the best performing defenders this season at his age and put in multiple MOTM performances, showcasing his abilities of aerial duels, pace, old school defending like blocks/interceptions etc. he is a proactive defender that tries to read the game by pushing high and intercepting, which is why we have a defender like Tarks / Myko beside him who are in place to cover for that. Where was Van Dijk at 21? He took 4-5 years before Liverpool splurged that amount on him but it's about jumping in first instead of waiting until the price goes even further.
Why's he a scumbag?
Scammed fans etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not sure why you edited instead of quoting but as @Van Piorsing says, he's 21. He's not the finished article, the point is judging his current ability and potential, he's already been one of the best performing defenders this season at his age and put in multiple MOTM performances, showcasing his abilities of aerial duels, pace, old school defending like blocks/interceptions etc. he is a proactive defender that tries to read the game by pushing high and intercepting, which is why we have a defender like Tarks / Myko beside him who are in place to cover for that. Where was Van Dijk at 21? He took 4-5 years before Liverpool splurged that amount on him but it's about jumping in first instead of waiting until the price goes even further.

Scammed fans etc.
Surely that'd make him a scambag?