Television James Corden

If you say his name in the mirror 3 times he turns up in your bathroom and fills the room with his infectious laugh. He's also naked. Beware of doing this.

Ps. Wanker.

I give up, I've tried to stir up shite in this thread by saying I love James Corden 3 times now. Guess this guy is such a massive cnut even the internet wont believe me.

He's not everybody's cup of tea but he undeniably talented. A fabulous writer and a pretty good director by today's standards.

I give up, I've tried to stir up shite in this thread by saying I love James Corden 3 times now. Guess this guy is such a massive cnut even the internet wont believe me.
It was hard to believe the "one of my favourite British people" in fairness, considering he is up against people such as Boris Johnson, Ed Sheeran and Gordon Ramsay

It was hard to believe the "one of my favourite British people" in fairness, considering he is up against people such as Boris Johnson, Ed Sheeran and Gordon Ramsay
:lol: poor Ed, didn't know he was so high up in the cnut chart. What has he done? He seems harmless enough.

I always wondered what Hitler’s parents would have been like at the height of his infamy. I feel like this is as close to an answer as you’re likely to get, shameless.

I always wondered what Hitler’s parents would have been like at the height of his infamy. I feel like this is as close to an answer as you’re likely to get, shameless.
:lol:
I love this thread.

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse they manage to put this fat cnut on a show hosted by Jamie fecking Redknapp.

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse they manage to put this fat cnut on a show hosted by Jamie fecking Redknapp.

He used to host it himself didn't he? Pretty sure Redknapp was a panelist on it then too. My idea of a nightmare that show. Freddie Flintoff was on it too. Hard to pick the biggest dickhead out the lot, but yet its still clearly Corden.

It's because he's such a cnut that anyone who likes him is instantly exposed as someone not worth anyone's time.

Having now been granted Full Member status, I can finally get this out of my system: Feck James Corden and the poor, poor horse he rode in on.

A hatred for James Corden is literally the only thing that unites everyone on this forum.

It's fantastic.

Personally I think he's fantastic at being a cnut.

Haven't read the entire thread but has anyone mentioned yet that James Corden is a cnut?

A hatred for James Corden is literally the only thing that unites everyone on this forum.

It's fantastic.
It could be the thing that unites a broken and fractured world. An undeniable, groundswell of togetherness based around wanting to smash his fat talent less face with a heavy flat object until it becomes a liquid.