Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

Parting ways was the best course for all parties. It’s ok, he’s gone. Chelsea have had their fair share of players that didn’t work out for them and done well elsewhere. It happens

You guys sound so unhinged and insecure with this “couldn’t handle the pressure of a big club”/“biggest club in world football” thing.

How many more points do we think Chelsea need to secure 14th?

Did well for someone who can't run, pass, shoot etc

Says the fan base that praises Mason Mount because he presses well.
When did I do that? If you think he was excellent thats fine. Like I said you are easily pleased.

I repeat. You are easily pleased. Didn’t beat his fullback once

Meh. Whatever I guess. He came on, made an instant impact. We had zero threat down the left before he came on. I’m happy with that.

Meh. Whatever I guess. He came on, made an instant impact. We had zero threat down the left before he came on. I’m happy with that.
He was ok. Excellent no.

He is always performing when playing for teams with no pressure, aka smaller clubs.

When did I do that? If you think he was excellent thats fine. Like I said you are easily pleased.

Not you in particular just the comments in the Mount thread say that. So i just found it funny for you to say easily pleased.

He looked like he wanted to try. Made one or two good runs that obviously amounted to nothing. Got dispossessed easily. Got muscled easily. Passed sideways mostly. Nkunku did very well to turn the pass into an assist.

Any Chelsea fan saying he was great or anything is just trying to wind us up.

Sancho always had the ability to deliver an excellent performance in short bursts. That’s not really the issue. You’d expect him to come on with a point to prove, after all the talk about what a bomb he was for United. And let’s be clear, he was such a bomb that he’s in the running for worst ever signing.

But let’s see where he’s at after 10, 20, 30 games. My gut feeling is that he’ll revert to type. The laziness and lack of professionalism will kick back in. He’ll get comfortable and complacent and become a non factor. In fact I’d be amazed if it went any other way. He’s just a player who lacks application and determination to succeed at the highest level for any sustained period of time. It’s like a rival fan seeing Martial play one of his better games, and being excited for what a baller their team is getting…..not know how it’s going to play out in reality. Sancho is a wet fish, and that will ultimately shine through in my opinion.

I truly don’t understand anyone getting bent out of shape because he came on and played decently. We always knew he could play well, we just also knew he never had the work ethic to do so over a longer period of time. I think it’s unlikely, although not impossible, that has changed. It’s the modern fan in a microcosm, to draw conclusions from 45 minutes of football. Hence why you see such radically opposed opinions from one week to the next.

I repeat. You are easily pleased. Didn’t beat his fullback once
So? He was instrumental in anything positive we did. The chance for Jackson that was curled over and the two cutbacks Cucurella managed were down to Sancho putting Smith on his heels - don't care if he gets past him or not if he is creating dangerous situations.

It was obvious he was going to start well for them. He didn't want to play for us anymore and he feels like he has alot to prove. Can he sustain it? Doubt it.

Played well but him refusing to track back at stoppage time in his debut sums up his awful mentality

Wait, wasn’t he your player of the year two seasons running?

Wasn't mine, i had no problems him being sold. Secondly did you see the state of our attackers back then

Ziyech
Werner
Lukaku
Havertz
Cho