Jadon Sancho - Chelsea (loan) watch (Dog status: in him)

I dont disagree. But that's not what I was asking, I know he was never gonna perform here.

Why do you think that after flopping at United, Sancho will suddenly find form at another PL club? Its either quality or hardwork. If he is not good enough quality wise for United, he is not good enough for Chelsea either. If its a matter of application, why would he suddenly start working hard at Chelsea, and why didnt he for us?

If he starts playing well for Chelsea...is it because he suddenly decided to up his game? Or will it be because we didnt utilise him correctly?
If you read my post you'll notice I said I don't think that's the case.

And if he does, it could be for a variety of reasons.

If you read my post you'll notice I said I don't think that's the case.

And if he does, it could be for a variety of reasons.
I agree.

Yeah if he does, which I dont think he will, it will be either because they utilise him better tactically, or they suddenly motivate him to a crazy degree.

Last seasons Dortmund loan told me its over for Sancho.

I agree.

Yeah if he does, which I dont think he will, it will be either because they utilise him better tactically, or they suddenly motivate him to a crazy degree.

Last seasons Dortmund loan told me its over for Sancho.

He has gone to Chelsea who have a manager who will not tolerate anything other than total commitment. I thought Ten Hag gave Sancho a great deal of time and understanding to attempt to regain his form. I would be amazing if that was the case at Chelsea.

The weirdest thing about Sancho is that his best position is RW but refuses to play there to play on the left.

Against PSG semi's he played on the right & then on the final he went back to the left where he was crap.

His two more decent games under Ten Hag came on the right under ten hag, not the left.

Either he is too big headed to play like a traditional Aaron Lennon or i wonder if he will get a chance at Chelsea considering that Sterling just left Chelsea for Arsenal.

He has gone to Chelsea who have a manager who will not tolerate anything other than total commitment. I thought Ten Hag gave Sancho a great deal of time and understanding to attempt to regain his form. I would be amazing if that was the case at Chelsea.
But remember he knows the manager "obviously" from his time at City even though that time wasn't the same time, if time is linear, but also he probably went over to their training ground often during his time at Utd because that's what players do. Sterling for example was often at Arsenal's training ground during his time at Chelsea so that's why he signed for them.

But remember he knows the manager "obviously" from his time at City even though that time wasn't the same time, if time is linear, but also he probably went over to their training ground often during his time at Utd because that's what players do. Sterling for example was often at Arsenal's training ground during his time at Chelsea so that's why he signed for them.

:lol:

Enzo Maresca - "Jadon is one of our wingers. I see him how I expect him. Very good player, good quality in one-versus-one. He is exactly the player we knew."

He's never seen him play has he?

Enzo Maresca - "Jadon is one of our wingers. I see him how I expect him. Very good player, good quality in one-versus-one. He is exactly the player we knew."

He's never seen him play has he?

Opinion based on their time together at City.

man-hooked.jpg

He showed barely anything when he first joined us, and nothing since. Didn't do much on his return to BD. Personally I thought he was distinctly average when he started turning out for England. Seems he only played well in his original spell at BD.

Are we gonna bump this thread every time he makes a 5 yard pass or manages to put one foot in front of the other?

Yeah, feck him. Couldn’t handle the pressure of being at a big club.

Knew this would become lively once he did something for that plastic club. A lot different playing for an average club than one of the biggest in world football

Time to start the Ronaldinho vs Neymar vs Sancho thread.

Are we gonna bump this thread every time he makes a 5 yard pass or manages to put one foot in front of the other?
Basically! Not just Sancho stans (not sure any actually exist tbf?), but that “assist” will be milked by the media as well. Basically a decent enough pass into space, but the defenders completely fecked up there, allowing Nkunku to get to the ball.

Well you best believe this thread will be lively if he drops a stinker, so you can hardly complain if people comment on his debut where he actually played really well .