Is anyone else severly irritiated by Didier Drogba?

The Hairdryer

I never seen a bigger pile of shit in my life. I can't stand watching him, people go on about how bad Darren Fletcher an dPhil Neville are but this cnut takes the cake. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't control, can't pass, can't stay onside but somehow he scores. He's probably on about 80k a week too :confused:

The Hairdryer said:
I never seen a bigger pile of shit in my life. I can't stand watching him, people go on about how bad Darren Fletcher an dPhil Neville are but this cnut takes the cake. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't control, can't pass, can't stay onside but somehow he scores. He's probably on about 80k a week too :confused:
You said he can't pass twice.

me! i´ve decided to form a "I hate didier drogba" club can´t stand his ugly face it annoyes me.

Hawkeye said:
Instead of trying to buy Alan Smith

Let buy a quality player in the shape of drogba
:lol: how stupid is that comment.

DONADO said:
Surprisingly..the only person speaking sense in that thread is Paz! :eek:

Yea but don't hold that against him, he's been his usual self apart from that.

CremboMan said:
Yea but don't hold that against him, he's been his usual self apart from that.
:lol:

No but to be fair to the cnuts in those threads I'm sure there'll be many more threads with posters creaming themselves when Veron joined..;)

DONADO said:
:lol:

No but to be fair to the cnuts in those threads I'm sure there'll be many more threads with posters creaming themselves when Veron joined..;)
Is joing us again in a £7m deal contracts all signed and sealed.

medium_0000000.3.jpg

i really dont know you can call a player who single handedly carried a team to a european final a "pile of shite". people have to understand that there´s forwards who cannot be measured by goals.

At the end of the day. Twice this season he made our defence look crap.

As much as his arrogance pisses me off, had I been Jose I would make sure that he would be the first player on the team sheet to play Arsenal, cause he manages to rattle us.

Last season he looked terrible, but only having seen him against us this season, what I have seen looks good.

Also somehow he managed to win man of the match in todays game. Really can't say I agree with that.

Lampard won man of the match, and the reason he causes your defence problems is because Senderos is a fairy.
Wenger is an idiot to expect a player of Senderos's age to be able to handle such a physical presense

noodlehair said:
Lampard won man of the match, and the reason he causes your defence problems is because Senderos is a fairy.
Wenger is an idiot to expect a player of Senderos's age to be able to handle such a physical presense

the MOM should have been the fan in the crowd that called Drogba a useless cnut ------- lampard was as good as he was for england midweek

Keane16 said:
Why doesn't one of them just kick him?

He's a giant is Drogba, but he's a woman.
Now now we don't need such violence. :)

This was the result i least wanted. Its pissing off that chelsea keep playing this awful and still keep getting the results. Sooner of later the likes of duff, robben and lampard will get into their stride.
Is it actually possible to score agianst them?? I dont think makele is human.

Jens said:
i really dont know you can call a player who single handedly carried a team to a european final a "pile of shite". people have to understand that there´s forwards who cannot be measured by goals.

hehe..heskey must be at the top of that list

I can't believe how badly co-ordianted Drogba seems with the ball at his feet...embarrasingly so given the transfer fee. They say Sven's the luckiest manager in football...Drogba has got to be the luckiest striker. If Morewhino has got any sense he'll try to offload him and Crespo before the end of the window and buy Owen. Owen would surely suit Chelsea's 'hoof it long and chase it' tactic.

He suits their style of play though.

He's a complete clown, and a big girls blouse, but he'll stay central, make a menace of himself, occupy the centre backs and is always a target.

Crespo doesn't fit in at all. He runs out wide and in behind players. That's almost completely pointless and useless to Chelsea

noodlehair said:
He suits their style of play though.

He's a complete clown, and a big girls blouse, but he'll stay central, make a menace of himself, occupy the centre backs and is always a target.

Crespo doesn't fit in at all. He runs out wide and in behind players. That's almost completely pointless and useless to Chelsea

...and when the ball hits off him, it might go in.

noodlehair said:
I couldn't disagree more.

IMO Crespo is the most intelligent striker in the EPL by far, and he shows that with the runs he makes. He has had a decade playing against the most technical defences around in Italy. Not necessarily all of his runs are intended for him to get the ball. He is often creating space for those around him.

When he plays he brings the wingers into the game far more than Drogba. Drogba needs to be supplied by the wingers, but he's pretty poor at returning the service. Typically when Drogba plays the wingers are restricted in the number of opportunities they get.

But Crespo is a true footballer. Apart from being a classic finisher he'll create much more for his wingers - either by directly passing to them, or making a run wide to create more space for them. Three times in the first half against Arsenal he was able to make runs and get in position for very dangerous through ball. He just didn't have the pace to beat Toure to those balls and make something of them.

I couldn't disagree more.

IMO Crespo is the most intelligent striker in the EPL by far, and he shows that with the runs he makes. He has had a decade playing against the most technical defences around in Italy. Not necessarily all of his runs are intended for him to get the ball. He is often creating space for those around him.

When he plays he brings the wingers into the game far more than Drogba. Drogba needs to be supplied by the wingers, but he's pretty poor at returning the service. Typically when Drogba plays the wingers are restricted in the number of opportunities they get.

But Crespo is a true footballer. Apart from being a classic finisher he'll create much more for his wingers - either by directly passing to them, or making a run wide to create more space for them. Three times in the first half against Arsenal he was able to make runs and get in position for very dangerous through ball. He just didn't have the pace to beat Toure to those balls and make something of them.

Crespo is useless in the current Chelsea side. Its quite clear that despite the likes of Robben, Duff and Lampard in midfield, Mourinho is content to hoof the ball upfield and have the strikers chase the ball. Crespo has no pace, and isnt the strongest player around, so I fail to see what he brings to a team that plays in such a manner. At least Drogba for all of his shortcomings has pace, is powerful, plays central and so once in a while balls may actually bounce in off him..

Drogba is a Big pile of shite, amazingly his atrocious control got him a fluke goal, Kinda reminds me of Inzhagi, an extremely ordinary player, playing for a good team!!.