Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers)

Someone who’s not culturally retarded like I am: why is there a North Macedonia but not a South Macedonia?

That’s showing Italy vs Ukraine. Which is also, bizarrely, being shown on Premier Sports 2 as well.
I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be the England game so maybe technical issues? I see it’s on Virgin more as well whatever that is on an online tv guide

From what I've seen he's today and even at City, he's a tidy player but I don't really see anything special in Rico Lewis

Someone who’s not culturally retarded like I am: why is there a North Macedonia but not a South Macedonia?

As I understand it, the country is called that as a compromise to differentiate it from the Macedonia region of Greece, to the south. Was a big deal politically because just being able to call themselves "Macedonia" was seen by the Greeks as them taking the cultural legacy of ancient Macedonia (Alexander the Great etc) for themselves.

That's also why they went as FYROM for a while.

I know they're underdogs, but that still makes them dogs - such a snide side, all little tugs and playacting like a Guardiola side on crack...

How can you be this shit as a ref man. There’s so many of them like this too.

I know they're underdogs, but that still makes them dogs - such a snide side, all little tugs and playacting like a Guardiola side on crack...

They all look like low level drug dealers anyway. Kinda expecting Liam Neeson to drive onto the pitch and start laying the smackdown on them for kidnapping his daughter.

As I understand it, the country is called that as a compromise to differentiate it from the Macedonia region of Greece, to the south. Was a big deal politically because just being able to call themselves "Macedonia" was seen by the Greeks as them taking the cultural legacy of ancient Macedonia (Alexander the Great etc) for themselves.

That's also why they went as FYROM for a while.
Thanks pal - nice to learn a little sometimes….especially since I’ve got bugger all enjoyment out of England’s performance :lol: