Inaugural 'Predict our goal difference at the end of the season' challenge

AnotherLondonManc

Now that we're at -3, will ETH be up to the monumental task of turning this around and finishing on a positive goal difference, or is that a step too far for this group?

For reference, these are our most recent results:

23/24: -1
22/23: 15
21/22: 0
20/21: 29

On form, we're 50/50 to end up with a positive goal difference.

The eternal optimist that I am, I'm prediciting we beat the spread and end on a massive +1

It's going to be a fantastic season.
+7

Between -5 to +2 with ETH in charge. Probably +20 or better with a proper manager.

With ETH -5

With a different/competent manager I think we'll be in the teens, maybe the 20s!

+10. Little bit hopeful that things may start to click eventually.

With Ten Hag, -10.

Without Ten Hag, +5.

With a proper manger, +15

I dont imagine we will score to differently to last year, hopefully we should be a bit more defensively sound. +14

The is the total goal difference thread, not the number of goals we'll score this season.

We've scored 2 goals in 3 games though, so this could be a pretty accurate guess for that

I'm hoping for a new manager to come in and use these players effectively, so pure optimism on my behalf, would be nice to see attractive football for a change.

-5. Relying too much on the potential and development from our younger players to produce in front of goal consistently. Add to that Ten Hag cannot get the balance of the team right to save his life and it's looking pretty grim. Rashfords decline and Brunos odd bit of world class add to the woes