Television I'm a Celebrity 2023...featuring Matt Hancock | Farage this time

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Has he had his cushy interview on Daily Mail TV with Holly and Phil yet?

Wilt

Farage and screaming Nella ….match made heaven

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
No chance I'm watching this. Even if the missus does.

Hancock last year and now Farage? Absolutely cynical gutter trash. That fat cnut Moyles has been going on for weeks about "I don't care who is in there, it's such a brave thing to do" too...it's blatant.

CallyRed

Hancock last year and now Farage? Absolutely cynical gutter trash. That fat cnut Moyles has been going on for weeks about "I don't care who is in there, it's such a brave thing to do" too...it's blatant.
Tommy Robinson next year.

GeorgieBoy

Wanted to watch to see Farage get voted in for all the trials but the screaming Nella girl has made it completely unwatchable.

Wilt

Bet you’re fun at parties

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Wanted to watch to see Farage get voted in for all the trials but the screaming Nella girl has made it completely unwatchable.
This is what he wants. Just like Hancock did. Best thing to do would be for the idiots watching to vote him out straight away but it won’t happen and the cycle of this show giving absolute cnuts millions to stay relevant continues.

Wilt

This is what he wants. Just like Hancock did. Best thing to do would be for the idiots watching to vote him out straight away but it won’t happen and the cycle of this show giving absolute cnuts millions to stay relevant continues.
Think what he wants is the £1.5m appearance fee he’ll be getting (dwarfing Hancocks £320k). ITV will make sure he doesn’t get voted out early.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I just heard Britney Spears' sister is on this years :eek:

I used to watch Zoey 101 :lol: From what I remember hearing about her, though, she's nothing like Zoey. Apparently a bit of a big headed grump.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Fury at tame Farage jibes.

I'm A Celeb viewers accuse ITV show of 'woke' bias after Ant and Dec joke about Nigel Farage driving 'too far to the right' and contestants make 'cheap' Brexit jibes
The gags at his expense - also viewed as digs of Britons who voted Brexit - began as soon as Mr Farage, 59, was dropped off in the outback where he met This Morning’s Josie Gibson, 38, who made a quip about Brexit just moments later.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-bias-ant-dec-nigel-farage-brexit-jokes.html

Tarrou

For a brief moment I thought it was the death thread sad Farage was gone

but he’ll last until he’s about 95, cunte like him always do

GueRed

Again mainstream TV platforming a xenophobe who revels in whipping up division and hate.
Who's up next year? Suella Braverman and her Brownshirt Tommy Robinson?

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
Farage is an absolute cnut. Like such a solid gold grade A cnut.

Also Nella clearly hasn’t dealt with the trauma of losing her parents and is completely being unfair in her assessment of the situation, apology and overall intentions of Fred.

CallyRed

She’s 26 and needs support with dealing with that trauma.

Doesn’t mean her response is ok. It’s understandable but not right.
I was referring to the fact that she keeps mentioning that she is a just girl in relation to completing tasks.

Heardy

What the feck was Nella moaning at Fred for. He didn’t make a derogatory statement about her dad at all. All he said was he was old enough to be her dad ffs. She made something out of nothing to get sympathy - pathetic.

OptimisedRed

I almost switched it off watching that Nella outburst at Fred. Hardly interested as it is and watching her go off on one like that wasn't entertaining at all. What an absolute prat she is.

hobbers

Nella is your typical demented social media personality, where being a histrionic imbecile is the substitute for personality.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I saw ten minutes of this last night - happened to be the ten minutes with this Nella outrage. Horrible person.

SteveCoppellFan

Back in the day, this program was TV gold.

Not so these days, but my wife wants to watch it so I just sit there and bemoan the fact the program is now totally crap.

According to my wife, Im just a grumpy old bas steward just because im complaining that by bringing in a YT nobody who's only skill is being a complete moron is making the show crap.

I dont even know who half of these people are, the word celebrity has become rather vague these days.

Damn .. I feel better now.

I'm not watching tonight, my wife can have her crappy TV and Tik Tok ..