Television I'm a Celebrity 2023...featuring Matt Hancock | Farage this time

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
So is anyone watching this in the hope of Hancock embarrassing himself?

The underground trial was a bit of a damp squib after all of the tabloid headlines about him 'screaming in terror'- he wasn't that bad, it was that Seann bloke who seemed way more likely to physically shit himself.

Does look like Hancock's arrival has put a massive dampener on the camp's mood though and the guy talks a hell of a lot, which is clearly going to grate on people's nerves. Not sure it will be as interesting viewing as the ITV bosses are hoping, if it's just low level griping about him from the others constantly.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Yeah they all hate him, which I was surprised at. I’d have thought a lot would just be indifferent but yeah it seemed pretty unanimous.

chris123

I haven't watched in at least five years but I actually think this years is a pretty fascinating social experiment. I think Hancock being in there is actually bringing up a lot of trauma for people which is obviously interesting to watch but also totally unfair. I feel pretty bad for Chris Moyles who has spoken about losing people to Covid on the radio, and how fuming he was when he found out the government had been partying throughout, and you can just tell he absolutely hates him.

Also Mike Tindall must be pissed. He's gone on this show as a royal, and is now having to interact with a politician he probably hates on Live tv?

2 man midfield

Hancock pretending to know the lyrics to sweet Caroline :lol:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I don't watch reality TV so certainly not starting now for this numpty.

Cypriot

I haven't watched in at least five years but I actually think this years is a pretty fascinating social experiment. I think Hancock being in there is actually bringing up a lot of trauma for people which is obviously interesting to watch but also totally unfair. I feel pretty bad for Chris Moyles who has spoken about losing people to Covid on the radio, and how fuming he was when he found out the government had been partying throughout, and you can just tell he absolutely hates him.

Also Mike Tindall must be pissed. He's gone on this show as a royal, and is now having to interact with a politician he probably hates on Live tv?
It was pretty well documented that he was going to be going in - they could have pulled out of the show any time they wanted so I don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. Money talks.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Basically the Matt Hancock show with him trying to get redemption. He's a collosal jeb end.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Basically the Matt Hancock show with him trying to get redemption. He's a collosal jeb end.
I’m glad Moyles at least isn’t buying his bullshit. It was disappointing how quickly everyone else was just like “meh ok draw a line in the sand”.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’m glad Moyles at least isn’t buying his bullshit. It was disappointing how quickly everyone else was just like “meh ok draw a line in the sand”.
Yep, all good that he fecked us and especially many of our grandparents over

I get why the people there don't want to hold it over him as for them it's just awkward but get to feck Hancock, and im worried he will get his redemption.

Wilt

Quite watchable despite the show revolving around Cnuty Bollocks.

Wouldn’t mind either Tindall or Boy George winning.

GueRed

That cnut Hancock is taking the piss being on that show.
If I had lost a family member during Covid in 2020 I would be fecking livid.

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Supports
⭐
Hancock is a selfish Cnut and being on this show only serves to show that even further.

The fact he thinks it’s ok because he feels there is some stability at the moment tells you enough about the people in power in this country.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Already seen people saying they like him. I’m sure Hitler could come across quite well on it too but it doesn’t change what he did where it matters.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Already seen people saying they like him. I’m sure Hitler could come across quite well on it too but it doesn’t change what he did where it matters.

BoJo for next year as part of his rehabilitation

2 man midfield

Anyone else want Matt to just say feck it and ask boy George about that time he tied a bloke to a radiator?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Haven't been watching it, but I did see a clip on the ol'tik-tok where it was suggested that former Health Secretary Matt Hancock didn't wash his hands properly after handling bird poo.

Dan

So is anyone watching this in the hope of Hancock embarrassing himself?

The underground trial was a bit of a damp squib after all of the tabloid headlines about him 'screaming in terror'- he wasn't that bad, it was that Seann bloke who seemed way more likely to physically shit himself.

Does look like Hancock's arrival has put a massive dampener on the camp's mood though and the guy talks a hell of a lot, which is clearly going to grate on people's nerves. Not sure it will be as interesting viewing as the ITV bosses are hoping, if it's just low level griping about him from the others constantly.
He’s in the final three.

ShinjiNinja26

How the feck is that cnut Handcock still in there? He should’ve been voted out at the first opportunity now he’s in with a chance of winning the fecking thing. Is it only absolute scumbags that watch this show? :wenger:

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I mean if you’re simple enough to enjoy this show you’re simple enough to fall for it.

arnie_ni

By all accounts if you separate his time on the show from the thundercnut MP he's a deserved final 3. Just not sure how voters have been able to do that.

RedDevilRoshi

I don’t watch it but did folk stop voting for Hancock to do the bushtucker trials simply because he was well - very good at them.

Surprised he’s made it to the final.

2 man midfield

How the feck is that cnut Handcock still in there? He should’ve been voted out at the first opportunity now he’s in with a chance of winning the fecking thing. Is it only absolute scumbags that watch this show? :wenger:
Went out with my Tory mate on Friday and he said he’s been voting for him 5 times a night :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's been carrying the show this year (not saying rightly). The producers know what they're doing, the viewing figures would be through the floor with this current lineup without him in it.

The show ran it's course a while ago (peaked in the Lady C year for me) and needs to be put out of it's misery for something fresher.

2 man midfield

He's been carrying the show this year (not saying rightly). The producers know what they're doing, the viewing figures would be through the floor with this current lineup without him in it.

The show ran it's course a while ago (peaked in the Lady C year for me) and needs to be put out of it's misery for something fresher.
I dunno I think it’s as good as it’s always been. I don’t catch it every year but whenever I do it’s of similar quality. The format is fine, it’s all about who they can manage to get in there, and as you say Hancock causes tension and gets people watching.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I don’t watch it but did folk stop voting for Hancock to do the bushtucker trials simply because he was well - very good at them.

Probably, and people mostly wanted him to do the eating trial and once that was over there was more entertainment in voting for the ones who'd likely be crap at the trials and cause a bit of tension.

RedDevilRoshi

Probably, and people mostly wanted him to do the eating trial and once that was over there was more entertainment in voting for the ones who'd likely be crap at the trials and cause a bit of tension.
Yeah, had a feeling about that. When I used to watch it, that’s what everyone used to vote for - the crap/scared ones that will struggle to bring back stars for the food which will result in tension within the camp.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Still fecking disgusted at that prick Hancock being in there. Self serving, self promoting, cretinous arsehole. Absolute scum.

diarm

Christmas came early for the producer who got to send your woman down the bridge to hug and kiss him!

Some neck!

arnie_ni

Still fecking disgusted at that prick Hancock being in there. Self serving, self promoting, cretinous arsehole. Absolute scum.
If you didn't know who he was and just watched I'm a celeb, you'd think he's a decent bloke

Bertie Wooster

He is a fecking scum bag piece of shit. He is also false as feck.
They'd struggle to get 12 campmates each year if they ruled out celebrities on that basis! :lol:

Most of these reality shows are full of desperate performers / 'reality stars' who are as false as feck. And who are thinking about everything they do and say based on grabbing screen time, etc.

Last edited:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
They'd struggle to get 12 campmates each year if they ruled out people on that basis!

Most of these reality shows are full of desperate performers / 'reality stars' who are as false as feck. And who are thinking about everything they do and say based on grabbing screen time, etc.
Not too many of them are going in ignoring the people who voted for them and who are struggling to survive a cost of living crisis by fecking off onto a TV show rather than be in his constituency office, nor are they responsible for literally hundreds of millions of public money being thrown away in dodgy ppt deals, or made the decision to send Covid positive elderly people from hospital directly into care homes which killed hundreds and hundreds of people unnecessarily. He is complete scum and the fact he is trying to reinvent himself as some sort of nice guy to ensure he gets a new media career once he loses his seat in the next election is fecking disgusting. What's worse is that it appears the British public are stupid enough to fall for this bullshit. It's depressing as feck.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He is a fecking scum bag piece of shit. He is also false as feck.
Not too many of them are going in ignoring the people who voted for them and who are struggling to survive a cost of living crisis by fecking off onto a TV show rather than be in his constituency office, nor are they responsible for literally hundreds of millions of public money being thrown away in dodgy ppt deals, or made the decision to send Covid positive elderly people from hospital directly into care homes which killed hundreds and hundreds of people unnecessarily. He is complete scum and the fact he is trying to reinvent himself as some sort of nice guy to ensure he gets a new media career once he loses his seat in the next election is fecking disgusting. What's worse is that it appears the British public are stupid enough to fall for this bullshit. It's depressing as feck.
I don’t watch this show, but this, this, a 100 times this.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

It gets quite boring when they’re too good at it, or when they’re really shit like that Helen Flanagan. If they’re not having a mare but giving it a go it makes the show even more pointless to watch.
If you didn't know who he was and just watched I'm a celeb, you'd think he's a decent bloke
Better to judge a person by their actions than how they come across. I’m sure a lot of terrible people would seem alright if you met them.

It’s very samey isn’t it? It was fun when it seemed crazy to put people through that but it doesn’t seem that wild anymore. They need to up the ante and just pour bucket after bucket of spiders on them or something.