Iconic looking Footballs

Thats the ball which will witness Moyes first premier league title win with Manchester United.

Not technically a football...
callum-campbell-image-1-89361945.jpg

I remember Coca Cola were doing one of those competitions at the time of the 2002 world cup, with you having to look under the bottle cap to see if you'd won. The prize was an actual world cup ball - one of the proper 60 quid ones or whatever instead of the cheap replicas. I had a BRA bottle cap and fecking lost it, it was devastating.

60 quid was a pretty shit prize come to think of it but I always wanted an official football from one of the top tournaments. That was the only time I would've ever got one because you'd have to be pretty retarded to spend that sort of money on something you'd kick about and eventually lose/puncture.

I played with one of those expensive world cup ones, just 2 peices of plastic glued together or something. It was shite, far too light

Did play with a Champions League one before and when you shot it felt like kicking a water balloon or something. Not like a fly away but something that wrapped itself round your foot before then springing off it. I liked it a lot - there's no wonder that Ronaldo et al get the sort of power and movement that they do on these things.