Television Hollywood Reporter's top 50 shows of the century

That website is an absolute nightmare to try and read on mobile.

Two Cathedrals is unquestionably top 5 at least.

I can’t see any Mr Robot mention but the site was having an epileptic episode, can anyone confirm if it features?
No Mr robot. It's a glaring omission.

Good to see the leftovers so high, though. And Larry Sanders getting some love.

That website is an absolute nightmare to try and read on mobile.

Two Cathedrals is unquestionably top 5 at least.

I can’t see any Mr Robot mention but the site was having an epileptic episode, can anyone confirm if it features?

I re-watched Two Cathedrals recently and my god that last scene still gets the hairs on my arms standing on end. Sheen is absolutely brilliant.

No Mr robot. It's a glaring omission.

Good to see the leftovers so high, though. And Larry Sanders getting some love.

Ridiculous, there’s half a dozen episodes in the final season that could make the top 10.

I re-watched Two Cathedrals recently and my god that last scene still gets the hairs on my arms standing on end. Sheen is absolutely brilliant.

It’s so good. I can’t hear Brothers In Arms without thinking about it.

Some odd choices but then again, these lists will always be controversial. At least im happy to see Sex and the City didn't make it higher than the tail end and that Breaking Bad - for as much as I did enjoy it - didn't make it to the top 10. It is so often greatly overrated in my opinion.

Mad Men being 1 ...ehh...I know most women I talked to couldn't sit through it - same with a show like House. For as funny as I may think some of the ludicrous conversations in shows like those are - I feel like a lot of women couldn't appreciate it even when it's meant to show what is not OK in today's world. For that reason alone I think placing it at 1 is a bit odd - I think it should be a show that transcends its typical or expected audience in a big way. A bit like Game of Thrones did, but while also maintaining high writing and production standards til the very end.

Choosing a season 8 episode for Game of thrones is.. a choice.
Season 4s "Watchers on the Wall" or season 2s "Blackwater" would be my pick
It should be the episode, where Ned Stark was killed. That was really the one that cemented Game of Thrones as something different. The scene itself was quite well done as well.

No respect for the Sea Snakes episode. How much more bewb does a show gotta flash to get some respect. S m h
tumblr_nojyuvHLdj1sq0qieo1_540.gif

No respect for the Sea Snakes episode. How much more bewb does a show gotta flash to get some respect. S m h
Sand snakes **;)
Ironically, the quality of the show dipped the less the girls got their baps out. Feels like the only nudity we got at the end was Arya and who wanted that?