Film Greatest Movie Deaths Of All Time(Contains Spoilers!)

Just watched Jaws earlier and goddamn what a bloodcurdling scream.

Crap, just saw that Drebin already posted this. Oh well it’s needed twice! Twiiiice!

This motherfecker going down.

Fair play to Joaquin though. Arguably his best performance.

Thought they did a great job of giving a shitty character such a tenacious death
He might be my favourite horror movie villain

He has some great lines

''Salute my ass''

''I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein and I wanna know... what the feck you're doing with my time?''

''What the feck is wrong with you people? They're dead! They're fecking dead, and you want to teach them tricks?''

Although his death is clearly the high point.

Not sure what it is, but even though I loved horror movies as a kid, the blob always gave me serious goosebumps.
Yep. I didn't post the worst death

I think its the fact people are still alive while the blob consumes them, that really creeps me out.

Last edited:
Still amazes me that he pretty much made that up on the spot.
Actually, Sweetie, he didn't make it up on the spot. He just cut down the original line from the script.

For fecks sake, look how daft you are now. You absolute Muppet. For shame. Shame on you, shame on your family for not shaming you enough, shame on the universe for not okay I'm done xoxoxoxo

Actually, Sweetie, he didn't make it up on the spot. He just cut down the original line from the script.

For fecks sake, look how daft you are now. You absolute Muppet. For shame. Shame on you, shame on your family for not shaming you enough, shame on the universe for not okay I'm done xoxoxoxo
SkeletalSelfishLamprey-max-1mb.gif

Sylvia Hoeks death in Blade Runner 2049 isn't really ''great'' but it's horrific. Goes on for ages.