Gaming God of War: Ragnarok (PS4/PS5)

Yeh I quite enjoyed those segments too. He controls very differently, but to me that's part of the charm.
Yeah. I mean it’s not like in RDR2 where you’re suddenly in Guarm or whatever the feck that was and the game nosedived. I enjoyed Atreus’ sections. Of course he isn’t going to top Kratos who is one of the most badass functional characters in any medium but he was well written and his character played well enough for those sections to stand on their own feet.

:lol:

Think of this as a tax for how great the rest of the game is. Just plod through it

Yeah that level is pretty good after it lets you find your own way around it. Absolutely stupid start to it though.

I really do like the way they've worked the areas as kind of their own entity, you can go and pretty much complete the entire area and each area just seems so well done, like, it's bright but no Mexico type of bright. Might be the HDR but they are great.

I'm really liking how the companions actually wait about 2-3 mins before helping if you're stuck, instead of walking into an area and within 0.4seconds saying "maybe that rock could help".

They do sometimes mention something to look at and I'm like "where the hell are they looking" :lol:.

The Atreus bits for me just dont feel right, I don't feel like exploring every nook and cranny with him, his moaning just reminds me of my own kids too. Little idiots.

I think I'm fairly far through but there is something I definitely haven't got yet to open some stuff up, I keep seeing air pockets blowing out of things but can't do anything.

Been killed about 4 times today when the boss type was on their last sliver of health too FFS.