German Football 23/24 |

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Pauli up 1-0 at the half. Looks like Kiel and Pauli both finally managing to get promoted!

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
After some dire years the North is really back in the first BL.
Well duh, major clubs like HSV and H96 weren´t going to stay down forever, though I think calling (Hertha) Berlin north has always been a stretch....oh nevermind.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Well duh, major clubs like HSV and H96 weren´t going to stay down forever, though I think calling (Hertha) Berlin north has always been a stretch....oh nevermind.
Sadly exactly the clubs you mentioned are staying below, however I wouldn't actually think of Hannover as a Northern club, for me it's already South down there :smirk:

I don't count Berlin as well, but Bremen, St. Pauli and Holstein Kiel are proper Northern clubs.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Hoffenheim really is lucky with the schedule now at the end of the season. Already up 5-0 against Darmstadt at (almost) half time and next week they'll play against a Bayern team that has nothing to play for while Freiburg and Heidenheim had to play each other yesterday and have to play teams fighting for survival in the league and Augsburg having to play against Leverkusen who'll want to stay unbeaten. Really looks favourable for Hoffenheim to reach the EL now

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Our preschooler attack of Zvonarek, Tel, Zaragoza is looking pretty fun. Makes me wonder again what if Tuchel hadn't subbed off all pace for the last 30 mins against Real to defend a tenuous 1-0.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Sadly exactly the clubs you mentioned are staying below, however I wouldn't actually think of Hannover as a Northern club, for me it's already South down there :smirk:

I don't count Berlin as well, but Bremen, St. Pauli and Holstein Kiel are proper Northern clubs.
„Südlich der Elbe fängt der Balkan an.“

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
2-0 up at half time, I guess it's safe to think that Leverkusen will win today.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
And it is fecking glorious! At least one good thing this seson.
Couple of friends somewhere in that video. They said they even preferred getting promoted at home instead of earlier in the Derby. Although a Platzsturm there would have been truly brave :D

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
So, what would be areas that need improving for Leverkusen next season going into the CL? I’ve watched a fair amount of their games but it’s a team that is more about the overall system and Alonso rotates a lot.

GK? Doesn’t look anything special to me
Striker? Not convinced by any of them for a chance at the CL
RB?

Does Leverkusen have the money for such investments?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Defenders. Oh they need defenders SO badly

Roma's plan was "challenge those dudes in duels 'cause they're crap and get confused easily". It nearly worked

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
So, what would be areas that need improving for Leverkusen next season going into the CL? I’ve watched a fair amount of their games but it’s a team that is more about the overall system and Alonso rotates a lot.

GK? Doesn’t look anything special to me
Striker? Not convinced by any of them for a chance at the CL
RB?

Does Leverkusen have the money for such investments?
Basically only somebody with a similar skill set to Wirtz. Ideally left footed so that both can play AM besides each other. Brajan Gruda would be my transfer wish. We were also close to signing Arribas from you guys before the season, he'd also fit quite well I think

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Couple of friends somewhere in that video. They said they even preferred getting promoted at home instead of earlier in the Derby. Although a Platzsturm there would have been truly brave :D
I am jealous!! Unfortunately, I am currently not in Hamburg (I spent the first 30+ years of my life there). I would have killed to be in the stadium today. I fecking love that club.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I am jealous!! Unfortunately, I am currently not in Hamburg (I spent the first 30+ years of my life there). I would have killed to be in the stadium today. I fecking love that club.
On the other hand, you can now slurp your 12€ Orange Mocha Frappuccino in the Xberg café of your choice. (uneducated guess)
Win some, lose some!

But seriously, great that they've managed to go all the way this time. Being able to face all the big guns for a season will be fun. And even if it goes wrong, no one will bother taking it so damn seriously, which is the best thing about that club.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
On the other hand, you can now slurp your 12€ Orange Mocha Frappuccino in the Xberg café of your choice. (uneducated guess)
Win some, lose some!

But seriously, great that they've managed to go all the way this time. Being able to face all the big guns for a season will be fun. And even if it goes wrong, no one will bother taking it so damn seriously, which is the best thing about that club.
Not bad! :lol: I actually lived there (well, in Mitte...) for a couple of years, but I moved to Spain last year. You can find me sipping on a cold beer in a random chiringuito.