Gaming Football Manager 2025 | Delayed til March 2025

I completely forgot it was going to be up for pre-orders today and they'll start showing off the new features. Let's see if Unity engine really has any impact on how the in game animations look. That was their biggest selling point when they first announced it.

As it's been stated on the SI forums, they did write about giving us a release date and pre orders today, but said the other features "would follow shortly"

If it is really as much of a mess behind the scenes as we think, I wouldn't be surprised in no match engine or gameplay being shown just yet, and just a promotional video with a release date coming.

As it's been stated on the SI forums, they did write about giving us a release date and pre orders today, but said the other features "would follow shortly"

If it is really as much of a mess behind the scenes as we think, I wouldn't be surprised in no match engine or gameplay being shown just yet, and just a promotional video with a release date coming.
It would tickle me if they just did a shit hype video that revealed absolutely nothing and just had "coming soon" in lieu of a date at the end.

Absolutely no chance they don't show anything of the match engine.

No way they can expect people to pre-order if now, that would indicate major issues.

I'm more interested in the AI squad building than the match engine.

It is always the most annoying aspect after a few years, seeing City with 7 strikers and no left backs or something. All the tools are there to use given you are scored on sticking to club ethos etc, along with the squad depth charts, surely the AI should be able to utilise that knowledge to build competent sides.

The fact that they can't even give us a date for the interface, which they've already shown us, isn't a good look.

ss_0856fe1815e71ed0daea79cca7aa1f92b7b6b627.1920x1080.jpg

ss_809fb2fd7844eb9148aca616fe716c789edf748e.1920x1080.jpg

ss_40a7065e21f629dc083216dcec2b80f38872d167.1920x1080.jpg

ss_85be70fee45624b1775632178d01876482610619.1920x1080.jpg

ss_b421fd065ebff3eda74e52db73cf3844e00c8276.1920x1080.jpg

Wonderful start when they don't have a date to even announce the new features. :lol:

Meh, you'd expect an engine revamp would have come with revamped attributes

Fran Kirby is 6'2"...?

They've literally just used Evan Ferguson as a template and only changed the actual attribute numbers, haven't they? :lol:

What a mess. They put a bit of pressure on themselves to reveal something soon and they totally failed it seems.

I'm genuinely curious what they've been doing for the two years they've been working on this. Arguably longer.

And how long they've been aware they'd have issues on release.

Yeah, I'd suggest anybody should hold off on full purchase and get GamePass for this first. Seems like it may be a dud.

I don't think anybody has said "Miles is a prat" yet on this page, which seems wrong.

Miles is a prat.

The release date is also from 26/11 ominously.
Yeah. No dates on road map stuff Is clearly because they're still working on stuff and playing catch up.

I wouldn't be surprised if they delay it until Christmas/Jan transfer window.