Gaming FC 25 (Fifa 25) Pro Club - RedCafe Utd FC

Have played around 40 rush games now – really like the mode! You do get some people who just want to try and do it all themselves, but the games are so fast paced that everyone is involved anyway. And to be fair, the vast majority of people seem to play it the right way.

Really would be good to get 4 of us on in an eve to play several games of this. I think I have only once come up against a Club team – most have been drop-ins (you can tell they are a Club as they have their Club kit). They beat us 7-4 – and our team, although randoms, had played 3 or 4 games together and had been doing well.

Have also seen some incredible players – no idea how much time they must spend playing/practicing, but it's very impressive!

Have played around 40 rush games now – really like the mode! You do get some people who just want to try and do it all themselves, but the games are so fast paced that everyone is involved anyway. And to be fair, the vast majority of people seem to play it the right way.

Really would be good to get 4 of us on in an eve to play several games of this. I think I have only once come up against a Club team – most have been drop-ins (you can tell they are a Club as they have their Club kit). They beat us 7-4 – and our team, although randoms, had played 3 or 4 games together and had been doing well.

Have also seen some incredible players – no idea how much time they must spend playing/practicing, but it's very impressive!
Yeah I'm finding it great too. You do of course get a few dopes, but mostly they play properly. And yeah sometimes some of them are ridiculously good, in that case I mostly just stay back and keep it simple and let them to their thing!

I'll be playing a few now and then between now and start of the United match, if anyone else is on.

Will anyone be on this eve? Will try to get on about 23:00

Just trying to unlock all the playstyles at the moment - up to level 50 so still a ways to go!