Gaming FC 25 (Fifa 25) Pro Club - RedCafe Utd FC

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Seemed to be some interest in the main thread so I went ahead and made one. It's public and open to requests, so go ahead and submit the request and join. Hopefully lasts a bit longer than usual now that we can play the rush mode where you only need 4 of us.

Just gonna tag the people who have the most posts in the main game thread or who were posting recently, but I'm not gonna be picky on who requests to join.

Team name: RedCafe Utd FC
Abbreviation: CAF
Language: any
Matchmaking region: British Isles
Public club: yes
Positions wanted: any

@swooshboy
@DJ_21
@BenitoSTARR
@Solius
@One Night Only
@P-Nut
@horsechoker
@Berbaclass
@Hoof the ball
@SilentWitness
@dannyrhinos89
@SparkedIntoLife
@Vidyoyo

EDIT: If you can't find the club, add me (EA connect so cross play can search) and try to find it through the friend's clubs setting. Username is bosnian_red
It did work when I searched RedCafe (and made sure to set the matchmaking region as any/language any/positions any etc)

Last edited:
I’ll kill myself before I buy this.

:lol: see I thought you didn't have it, but you also have the most posts in the thread... So it really seems like you want to get it
And they did for once add a genuinely good and unique new game mode to the only good thing that remains in the game (this 5 vs 5 rush thing, even if the English commentator is horrible)

:lol: see I thought you didn't have it, but you also have the most posts in the thread... So it really seems like you want to get it
And they did for once add a genuinely good and unique new game mode to the only good thing that remains in the game (this 5 vs 5 rush thing, even if the English commentator is horrible)
I am the biggest hater. I’ll buy it when they fix career mode.

I am the biggest hater. I’ll buy it when they fix career mode.
Ah well they also added in the youth tournaments in that one which is playing the rush mode with the academy players which isn't bad! And added some decent setting customization to how you like to play career mode. But generally I have little interest in playing against the CPU game after game. The gameplay isn't even that bad, it's just enhancing the difficulty eventually turns everyone into prime Barca it feels like as their way of making it harder. Feel like career mode is irreparably dead

Updated the OP for the search settings. If you just search RedCafe it should pop up, but let me know if you can't find it

I can’t seem to find it(?)
Did you put all the settings like shown above? Try just searching for RedCafe. No idea why it's not coming up, someone also said the same.

If nothing, I'm on PSN as bosnian_red and then you might be able to find through friend's clubs or whatever. Maybe once a few get in then it'll come up for the cross platform folk too

Yep, I put in all the settings as above plus several reductions of the above to cover all. I’ve requested you as a friend so will have a look for friends’ clubs like tomorrow or whenever. Thanks.

I’ll kill myself before I buy this.

It's fecking dreadful. No urge to continue playing it whatsoever. Even if you put in the hours on UT, the rewards are absolutely shite. Just terrible all around.

It's fecking dreadful. No urge to continue playing it whatsoever. Even if you put in the hours on UT, the rewards are absolutely shite. Just terrible all around.
FUT is the worst mode.... found it to be much more enjoyable once I ignore it!

FUT is the worst mode.... found it to be much more enjoyable once I ignore it!

I hadn't played it for 3 years. Decided to give it a sort of go, not spending a cent of my own money of course, but it's just not worth it. For the time I put into it so far I've gotten the worst rewards imaginable, while everyone I play against has icons and elite gold cards. Just a total waste of time it's been.

I hadn't played it for 3 years. Decided to give it a sort of go, not spending a cent of my own money of course, but it's just not worth it. For the time I put into it so far I've gotten the worst rewards imaginable, while everyone I play against has icons and elite gold cards. Just a total waste of time it's been.
Join clubs :) The rush mode is actually fun which is nice, and doesn't feel like there's any bullshit that happens. Just a little 5 v 5 and hugely varies dependent on your group. Still get the grind element by building your pro up.

Join clubs :) The rush mode is actually fun which is nice, and doesn't feel like there's any bullshit that happens. Just a little 5 v 5 and hugely varies dependent on your group. Still get the grind element by building your pro up.

Yeah might give it a go, cheers :)

So PNut, swooshboy, myself and another are in so far. Anyone else let me know if you have issues finding it, hopefully we can get some games going

Last edited:
So PNut, swooshboy, myself and a shane power (who is this?) are in so far. Anyone else let me know if you have issues finding it, hopefully we can get some games going
Yep – will be good to get a few games under our belts! Have mainly been playing rush games which are a good laugh.

Yep – will be good to get a few games under our belts! Have mainly been playing rush games which are a good laugh.
Yeah. They are way better the few times you get lucky and aren't matched up with some cnut who try to dribble past everyone and never pass the ball. Having just 1 of them on your team is a huge piss off, but it's the best thing EA have added in years

If I can pull myself away from my 3rd play through of horizon forbidden west, and anyone is around tonight I'd be up for some clubs

I'd play but money has been tight as hell these days. I've skipped the last 2 fifas. How's this one?

New to clubs, haven't played FIFA for years. Joined the CAF club and played a few rush games with randos, but I seem to be playing under the Red cafe name? Sorry if I fecked things up before it even started

Joined the club, should be available to play for an hour or so most nights if any are on.

Sick today so played a few rush games, it's quite good actually until you get a dickhead for a teammate. But in general I had a decent experience and most people were decent.

I think I even played a game with our Bosnian_red here, but I'm new to these FIFAs so not sure exactly.

New to clubs, haven't played FIFA for years. Joined the CAF club and played a few rush games with randos, but I seem to be playing under the Red cafe name? Sorry if I fecked things up before it even started
Sick today so played a few rush games, it's quite good actually until you get a dickhead for a teammate. But in general I had a decent experience and most people were decent.

I think I even played a game with our Bosnian_red here, but I'm new to these FIFAs so not sure exactly.
If you click play rush and there are others in the lobby from our club, you play together. Otherwise you just do a random drop in rush equivalent, none of it is tracked under the club though it brings points to the club anyways?

Also no idea if we played together, I did a few ultimate team rush games late last night before bed for an evolution thing but haven't done the club's one in a few days

Yeah, I played a few Rush yesterday and it's fun.

Drop in with randos is still ball hogging central though.