Fantasy Premier League 19/20

big night in my cash fantasy league - its our Fantasy Cup Final, £60 at stake.
I was well behind after Tuesdays games (he has Willian and Auba), Salah last night bought me back into it and so im just 8 points behind going into tonights matches.

Comes down to Greenwood/Kane/Aurier for me vs Maguire/Richarlison/McCarthy for him - should I be confident? I think its really 50/50

I was well behind after Tuesdays games (he has Willian and Auba), Salah last night bought me back into it and so im just 8 points behind going into tonights matches.

Comes down to Greenwood/Kane/Aurier for me vs Maguire/Richarlison/McCarthy for him - should I be confident? I think its really 50/50

Hard to tell. Much come down to Kane if he can score a brace. Same with Greenwood. His guys will probably just get a goal or clean sheet.

You've just reminded me that as work co-ordinator / email writer / banker / obsessive, that I have to lay out about £850 to people in our league soon!! (Already paid £50 out).

I'm scuffling around to try and pinch 8th place that pays...a tenner to lessen my outlay :lol:

Kept Son in for 2 weeks for this fixture... benched.

Had my third best week of the season last week with a GW rank of 78754. This week I have 25 points with only Bruno (C), Martial, Greenwood and Son to play, with DCL as first sub. Been a lot of high ownership players scoring points this week, but I have had none bar KDB and Mahrez.

You've just reminded me that as work co-ordinator / email writer / banker / obsessive, that I have to lay out about £850 to people in our league soon!! (Already paid £50 out).

I'm scuffling around to try and pinch 8th place that pays...a tenner to lessen my outlay :lol:

We just pay 1st and 2nd place.
Then there is the cup and also highest gameweek score.

Was supposed to be a H2H league prize but FPL messed that up so changed it to MOTM for June and July to keep everyone interested after the restart.

DCL can feck off and when he gets there he can feck off some more.

Out he goes.

Selling Jiménez, thinking about Auba or Vardy. Leaning towards Auba (main reason I'm sceptical is he's burned me so many time :lol:)

Anyone for/against Auba or Vardy?

Selling Jiménez, thinking about Auba or Vardy. Leaning towards Auba (main reason I'm sceptical is he's burned me so many time :lol:)

Anyone for/against Auba or Vardy?
I'm getting Vardy for the next two then switching to Auba. But Auba is such a troll I might just stay with Vardy.

Can't complain. Kane scored nothing while Ings scored a goal, good for me and not good for the ones above me & below me.

Think I'll be getting rid of Rashford too, looks totally off form and isn't getting into scoring positions either.

So did anyone Captain Kane?

Yeah the guy breathing down my neck in my mini league. He thought he was pulling off some master stroke too bless. Clearly hasn't seen them play recently.

Gives me a bit of leeway to do some squad surgery with a hit or two and get Greenwood and Vardy in.

We just pay 1st and 2nd place.
Then there is the cup and also highest gameweek score.

Was supposed to be a H2H league prize but FPL messed that up so changed it to MOTM for June and July to keep everyone interested after the restart.

I do another league that has about 80 people paying £20 each, and the guy pays £500 odd to the winner!
Except this year, where he's paying way less as it's not got "Integrity" in his opinion. Which you'd fume about if you were in the mixer!

DCL can feck off and when he gets there he can feck off some more.

Out he goes.

Yep, down there with my worst moves this season. Just cos he had Norwich in the first game seemed to be the logic!

Need Martial to boot some more points out as he's my key United attacker point of difference.
Infuriated to see my old boss, rivalling me for top 8 in our league has him first sub and that some useless Everton defender didn't play so he gets him in. Garhhh

Meanwhile I've wazzed 15 Saka points away in the last 2, idiotically playing DCL

Tripled captained Bruno this week, don;t think it was a Pen but I'm very happy it was awarded :)

Also got Martial and Rashford, Martial with the assist and deserves a lot of credit for the Greenwood goal

I’ve completely thrown this away over the last two weeks - can’t believe I didn’t get Greenwood.

Yep, down there with my worst moves this season. Just cos he had Norwich in the first game seemed to be the logic!

I had him for his purple patch 3 months so I have had the rough and smooth.

He's gone tonight though.

Has anyone been watching Leicester and Vardy, does he truly look back on form now?

Im thinking of bringing him or Auba in.

Man Rash has been such a flop for me. I considered him and Martial. Went for the wrong one.

Pretty sure I’m gonna keep captaining Martial at home and Bruno away for the season. Probably a City lad at home to Norwich on the final day.

Just done DCL n Rashford to Vardy n Greenwood with my 2 FT's.

Jiminez gets Everton at home to keep his place or he becomes Ings the week after we play Saints.

Just finished on 90 I think and have moved down the ranks.

Rashford hasn't been good for me. I think I might take another -4 and bring in Greenwood and Vardy maybe.

I’m thinking of wildcarding and just getting in all the form players .

Last edited:
How can I improve my team? I have 5.1 in the bank, but honestly don't know where to spend. Auba in for Jiminez maybe?

Pope
TAA Doherty Stevens
Salah KDB Bruno Martial
Mason Jiminez Ings

Fernandez Cantwell Robinson

Precarious 43 pt lead in my cash league for 3rd place (no chance of top 2). Vardy in for Auba this week

Pope

TAA / Digne / Maguire

KDB / Mahrez / Foden / Martial / Bruno

Vardy / Jim

subs : McCarthy, DCL, Egan, Taylor

Expect one or two of those City players to get a rest though.

GW36+ - Jim to Giroud
GW37+ - Giroud to Ings
GW38+ - Vardy to Auba

I'll just keep it simple with no hits. He's got to do something different and if he keeps captaining Kane that's fine by me.

The problem with a power midfield is that all the top players have them. I really need some differentials now to move up the ranks. Jesus is one including the SHU defence but they are so risky. One slip up and I'm out of the top 10k for sure.

On a nicer note, I'm part of 7 paid leagues the majority are with friends I've won 2 of them officially which is £160 coming my way. I'm surprisingly top of a big league by 14 points which pays out £600 odd so hoping I can keep it up till end of season.

Considering I went for the wrong captain (again!), I'm over the moon with 96 points.

Made the right transfers in recent weeks, but removing Auba for Kane has been regrettable.

Do I swap him for Vardy this week? Tempted.

Considering I went for the wrong captain (again!), I'm over the moon with 96 points.

Made the right transfers in recent weeks, but removing Auba for Kane has been regrettable.

Do I swap him for Vardy this week? Tempted.
I've got Vardy in for the next two and then swap to Auba so I can come in here and complain how the cnut is trolling me.

How can I improve my team? I have 5.1 in the bank, but honestly don't know where to spend. Auba in for Jiminez maybe?

Pope
TAA Doherty Stevens
Salah KDB Bruno Martial
Mason Jiminez Ings

Fernandez Cantwell Robinson

Vardy in for Jim or turn Cantwell in to Pulisic and give yourself a benching headache