Famous or infamous fans

CaKI5UiXEAIRu2L.jpg

Jo Brand

Nice to see she is humble enough to hang out with fans.

I believe Kenneth Brannagh is a Spurs fan.

Kevin Kostner is a Gooner

Sly Stallone is an Everton fan

Mat Damon is a West Ham fan.

Tom Hanks is a big Villa fan. Not sure why though. All that time with Wilson on the island probably fried his brain a bit.

Russell Brand supports West Ham. Intelligent guy but what a pretentious banana.

"And it's goodnight from him..."

John Cena is a spurs fan
Dwayne Johnson is a united fan
Damian Lewis of Billions is a liverpool fan
Tom Ellis of Lucifer is a gooner

Celtic - Bono, Hagard , Billy Connolly, Rod Stewart, Tony Roper, Roy Keane, Jim Kerr, Glas Vegas all fans. Rod and Billy actually have a seat for life in the directors box with their names on it.

Celtic - Bono, Hagard , Billy Connolly, Rod Stewart, Tony Roper, Roy Keane, Jim Kerr, Glas Vegas all fans. Rod and Billy actually have a seat for life in the directors box with their names on it.
Aye big Celtic fan is our Rod.

1zx0a6g.jpg

Most of the time.

Aye big Celtic fan is our Rod.

1zx0a6g.jpg

Most of the time.

Lol come on he easily could have been playing in a charity game or someone winding him up giving him that. He's a well known Celtic fan and sings about them kicks autographed Celtic balls out on tour even has the clubs badge on his bands drum for some of his tours.

Legendary punk poet Dr John Cooper Clarke, Utd supporter.

Think I heard him once say he was such a big Utd supporter he even moved out of Manchester :D

Lol come on he easily could have been playing in a charity game or someone winding him up giving him that. He's a well known Celtic fan and sings about them kicks autographed Celtic balls out on tour even has the clubs badge on his bands drum for some of his tours.
I know, I think it was a charity game.

4221396001_4629439466001_video-still-for-video-4628702479001.jpg

I know, I think it was a charity game.

4221396001_4629439466001_video-still-for-video-4628702479001.jpg

Also Sean Connery was meant to be a Celtic fan but very good friends with David Murray. I remember the stick he was getting around this time of going to this game and his response in the paper because he had declared himself a Celtic fan previously.