Famous or infamous fans

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Which Premier League clubs have which famous fans?

I'll start...

Osama.png

ByZtSoqCEAAdx6c.jpg

'Colonel Gaddafi spent his final days cowering in a blacked-out room cooped up with 15 bodyguards and supporters.

He sipped tea from a Liverpool FC mug and moaned about his spartan conditions'

from TalkSport (100% reputable I'm sure)

Surely a born scouser.

A random sprinkling of famous Spurs fans: Adele, Jude Law, JK Rowling, Sam Warburton, Phil Collins, King of Norway ...

Curly Watts and Bernard Manning. Beat that!

A random sprinkling of famous Spurs fans: Adele, Jude Law, JK Rowling, Sam Warburton, Phil Collins, King of Norway ...

Nicky Wire, too. Sean Moore likes Liverpool and James Dean Bradfield Nottingham Forest.

Famous Arsenal fans include Mick Jagger and Ray and Dave Davies.

Fans of Marseille include Emmanuel Macron and Marion Bartoli.

Nicky Wire, too. Sean Moore likes Liverpool and James Dean Bradfield Nottingham Forest.

Famous Arsenal fans include Mick Jagger and Ray and Dave Davies.

Fans of Marseille include Emmanuel Macron and Marion Bartoli.

Other famous Arse fans are Roger Waters, John Lydon and Jeremy Corbyn.

Don't forget our Rachel and Usain and Olly mirs, James Nesbitt and possibly Miles Cyrus

Famous Chelsea fans - Kevin pietersen, Virat Kohli, Emma Watson,

Famous arsenal fans - jack Whitehall, piers Morgan, Jeremy Corbyn,

Famous Liverpool fans - Daniel Craig, John Bishop

Famous city fan - Noel Gallagher

Famous united fans - Geoff Boycott, Louis Tomlinson

If only Curly Watts had been a Utd fan. Instead we got Kirk, Tyrone and Kevin Webster

And Martin Platt - used to see him regularly in the family stand.

Famous Chelsea fans - Kevin pietersen, Virat Kohli, Emma Watson

Also Phil Daniels of Quadrophenia fame is not only a massive Blues fan, but also hosts a very entertaining podcast each week during the season. :)

Angus Deayton could be seen on the trains to Manchester sometimes. Made a prat of himself once or twice I've heard. See Terry Hall at OT now and then. Christopher Eccleston too (used to draw the cash dash at half-time)

Man Utd

The King of the North

Some of his musings on Rooney's transfer

"I'm happy about it. I think it's the right choice on his part. Obviously he has a young family and he doesn't want to uproot them. Those Everton fans that were so furious for him leaving the club and coming to United, I think they know he wanted to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. He came to United and became our record goalscorer, he's been amazing for us. Now he's going back to the team he supported as a boy and I think that's a lovely full circle. That's a great thing he's doing, I wish him luck."

"He's a different player now, he lost his pace but he has an incredible footballing brain on him. His instincts are still there and he has a couple of good years left in him at Everton."

Rhianna

"I’m also into football in a big way. Manchester United are my team. Those guys are so talented and crazy."

Some others

Whispering Bob Harris
Najib Razak
Phil 'Wizzo' Campbell
Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani
Than Shwe
Ore Oduba
Lady Sovereign

Angus Deayton could be seen on the trains to Manchester sometimes. Made a prat of himself once or twice I've heard. See Terry Hall at OT now and then.

Probably coked up.

A few more Spurs fans: Paul Whitehouse, Peter Cook, Michael Mcintyre, Jerry Springer