FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Steve McMahon looks shocked. :lol:

:lol:

cnut saying he is not happy with this round of the cup. I know he is scouser but as a commentator on an international channel must surely look at the other superb results for the small clubs other than Liverpool.

OK so our bubble ain't getting burst tonight after all. Lovely. On paper it's getting easier the further we go this year.

Liverpool's defence was non-existent. That was the worst defensive performance I've seen in some time, Coates looked out of his depth

If we beat Madrid, we'll win the treble.

You won't see Everton performing like that at Oldham in the next round. They will go there and do the job.

Oldham's recent form

18zmuyc.jpg

Handy draw for us. Surely we won't be on TV this time though.

There were 5 televised games in this round, so i expect they'll be the same in the 5th round, and likely to be us in one.

Please don't be 5.30 sat though.

Be either sunday lunch or sat 3pm.

Just watching the highlights now.

That header for the 3rd Oldham goal was seriously good. Far better then I thought when I first saw it. Ball was hanging in the air for an age. Could easily of made a right mess of it.

They're flying over something in that crest. What's that?

Just watching the highlights now.

That header for the 3rd Oldham goal was seriously good. Far better then I thought when I first saw it. Ball was hanging in the air for an age. Could easily of made a right mess of it.

Your nickname and mine look alike. I thought this was my post and I had no idea when I wrote it.