F1 2020 Season

Watch Stroll feck this up by trying to attack Hamilton despite the fact he won’t be there in 2 laps

Could Hamilton get a least a podium?

Hope it's an unusual winner not just Bottas...

Shame I can't watch as I enjoy seeing Hamilton when he's involved with having to do some trickier racing and overtaking and it's rare we get to see him do that

This is going to be the weirdest podium in a long time!

A Toro Rosso in the lead, Alfa in second and third, Mclaren in 4th and chasing hard.... this is exactly what this sport needs. Tell Merc and Ferrari to feck off :lol:

:lol: I bet the Mercedes guy on Hamilton’s radio was dreading telling him how far behind he was.

I wish they would stop talking about Hamilton to the front, he won’t get there. Let’s enjoy this race for what it is now

Bloody hell what is Verstappen doing at 14th?!

Oh just seen he's got a problem.

I'd put a sneaky bet if I bet on things on Hamilton getting at least some points if not a podium, that car is just so superior and he's one of the best at overtaking

No points for Ferrari, looking like no points for Red Bull, 1 Mercedes in the points. Awful week for the big boys. (If you can even call Ferrari a big boy atm)

If Bottas can’t get top 3 the impact on Hamilton with Ver out is basically nothing.

Did I read somewhere channel 4 show highlights of the F1? May be interested in watching it later if they do

If he had another lap, could have put some more gap between him and the pack. Plus everyone fighting in between means it's a potential advantage for Lewis.
Exactly why you take the pen now, any red flag or safety car brings Hamilton back into play. By waiting, you'd lose that remote possibility and gain nothing.

How did Perez even end up in 10th? he was miles ahead of Stroll earlier in the race

You are right, but the the big weakness of the Merc is running in traffic, it hates it.

Ah thats interesting, I guess it's usually so far in front it doesn't have to work in the traffic normally so it's not a weakness thats shown that often

Exactly why you take the pen now, any red flag or safety car brings Hamilton back into play. By waiting, you'd lose that remote possibility and gain nothing.

He had to take the penalty within 3 laps of the restart