Music Eurovision 2019

Proud of the smallest country bar San Marino for having the balls to point out what no one else had the balls to say. This should never had been hosted there. Hope Mossad let them leave.
They're being investigated by the organisers and could face punishment.

A bit of a pisstake. All that the Iceland entry did was display a flag. Hundreds of other people were displaying flags, too. Nothing hateful was said, nothing prejudicial was uttered, nothing negative was sang.

At best, you could call it a pro-Palestinian display. But that shouldn't have a bearing on anything seeing as the entire event was essentially a pro-Every Other Nation display.

I remember the days when it used to have some really wacky performances, stuff you could really laugh at. It was brilliant then. Now it’s just much of a muchness. They all sound the same.

Just realised that I won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote.

I’m Hillary feckin Clinton.

I remember the days when it used to have some really wacky performances, stuff you could really laugh at. It was brilliant then. Now it’s just much of a muchness. They all sound the same.
Yeah, none of the women even had a beard. And the winner is just a run of the mill metrosexual piano dude.

I did kinda like the Russian dude with all the boxes and that one that looked like hotlinebling.

Can’t we just stick Adele in there or something. Or Robbie Williams, he’d smash Eurovision surely...

Also, don’t understand how the crowd knew all the words to half of them.

Can’t we just stick Adele in there or something. Or Robbie Williams, he’d smash Eurovision surely...

Also, don’t understand how the crowd knew all the words to half of them.

We laugh at them for being 25 years behind and your solution is “Robbie Williams”.

Hang on you might be right.

The solution to the voting is just to get rid of the juries now.

It should all be audience based, need to gut the political bullshit and also shave an hour off the run time with the farcical calling round the world with the results.

The solution to the voting is just to get rid of the juries now.

It should all be audience based, need to gut the political bullshit and also shave an hour off the run time with the farcical calling round the world with the results.
That’s exactly why the juries were introduced iirc. Political voting was literally all it was.

This is the first time in decades I saw this bollocks because the wife had it on and man I had a blast. Admittedly, I only watched the results bit.

I thought the Netherlands song was ok, better than some of the others I heard, so don't mind that won. Was especially funny seeing the smug look wiped off the Swedish guys face :lol:

Iceland were so funny. Couldn't give a feck and waving Palestine banners :lol:

And yet you still have the annual love fest between Greece and Cyprus, etc....
Yeah but it’s obvious as hell and booed when it happens, so it is at least kept to a minimum. You can’t really do a lot more than that.