Europa League 2018/19 | The Noble Wulf Edition

Ludovic Magnin is coach of FC Zurich? That's a blast from the past, Throwback Thursday :D

Xhaka couldn't cross a road.

Betis with the second, more than deserved. Reina slow

We need to bring on Jovane Cabral, we have no speed and look toothless on the counter

Coates :wenger: Good god, a good reminder of where our squad was a few years back.

Goal for Danny.

Your team really isn't playing good :D

Trust me, I'm fully aware of how shit we are. We aren't finishing in the top 3 in Portugal this season.

That aside, of course we concede like that instead of one of the countless good chances Arsenal had.

The only reason to watch the end of this is to find out who is going to be the one Sporting player to miss an incredibly easy chance in the final minutes

If you have a player that costs more than the entire squad of the opposition, you shouldn't be able to spend the last minutes of the game wasting time in the corner.

Torreria & Coates :lol: The dwarf would ruin him! Edit: Oh Coates!

So, Lazio vs Marseille next.

Deserved win for Arsenal, got helped by the ref but the scoreline massively flatters us. Guendouzi was superb.

Lichtsteiner is the most despicable player in football history though. What a cnut.

Aye, 1-0 is probably a fair result. Wasn't really a good game at all, & a draw wouldn't have been overly unfair on Arsenal, but 1-0 is probably the right result.

Just tuned in to a Milan player getting sent off & Gattuso looking like he's about to kill someone :D

What a fecking joke of a referee at the FC Zurich Leverkusen match. Didn't give a clear penalty for a foul on Weiser and then disallowed a goal right at the end because an FC Zurich defender (cnut) dived holding his head for absolutely nothing. I swear players should be allowed to smack shithead divers like that and get away with it. Disgraceful stuff from the ref and the FC Zurich defender.

Deserved win for Arsenal, got helped by the ref but the scoreline massively flatters us. Guendouzi was superb.

Lichtsteiner is the most despicable player in football history though. What a cnut.

Definetly a cnut, but he's our cnut. :lol:

Leverkusen really need to invest in their defense next summer.

They need a new coach. Herrlich is ruining a great squad of players. Domick Kohr AND Bender together in midfield? Wtf? And then playing Volland as the lone striker rather than bringing on Alario. They should've stuck with Roger Schmidt.

What the feck has happened to the Europa League theme music??? Used to love the old one. This one is absolute pants.

What the feck has happened to the Europa League theme music??? Used to love the old one. This one is absolute pants.
I quite like it tbh. Almost gets me pumped enough to sit through Qarabag - Vorskla... almost

Lazio 1-0 up from a corner. Marseille keeper went for it & cocked it up.

What a ball from Immobile, holy! Should be 2-0.

Lazio also should've had a penalty for me.

And then they hit the post 60 seconds later. Could be 4-0 :lol:

Lazio are class. They're totally dominating Marseille.

I quite like it tbh. Almost gets me pumped enough to sit through Qarabag - Vorskla... almost

Nah, it's just a nothing tune. Instantly forgettable. Loved the distinctive percussion in the old one. Perhaps it may grown on me. Will have to see.