EURO 2024 - Predictions Competition - Winner is hobbers.

Here are the positions for the Final

Three posters including myself (at last) finished level on 8 points. @backofthenet @awop and @Paul the Wolf

Congratulations to @backofthenet who gains the 3 bonus points by posting the predictions first.

Three posters finished with 6 points in joint fourth @whitbyviking @hobbers and @SirBillNic

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE AND CUP RESULT ARE POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD.

POSITIONPOSTERTOTALBONUSFINAL
1backofthenet1138
2=awop88
2=Paul the Wolf88
4=hobbers66
4=whitbyviking66
4=SirBillNic66
7=TheMagicFoolBus22
7=Glow22
7=Juicy Juiced22
7=IRN-BRUno22
7=xtal19122
12=MsNuno00
12=noelyman00
12=kerrygold00
12=Unitedlife00
12=Sounds of the Aquarium00
12=TheGame00
12=Herculean00
12=theatreofdreams77700
12=Jeffchin00
12=TenorTen00
12=DJ_2100
12=Vault Dweller00
12=Insanity00

Hi @Paul the Wolf firstly thanks for doing this, much appreciated!

Quick question though - how did I only end up with 6 points for that round if it was double points? I had the correct result and correct score, which should be 4 and then doubled should be 8? I’m probably misunderstanding something but thought I’d ask.

Hi @Paul the Wolf firstly thanks for doing this, much appreciated!

Quick question though - how did I only end up with 6 points for that round if it was double points? I had the correct result and correct score, which should be 4 and then doubled should be 8? I’m probably misunderstanding something but thought I’d ask.
Hi thanks.

You get one point for the correct result (Spain win) - eg 3-2 instead of 2-1

You get two extra points, ie 3 points if you get the exact score ie 2-1 - then doubled to 6 points.

Hope is clear.

Juicy in the middle. Not bad from me.
Thank you for making this, and will be something similar for EPL?

Thanks
Yes, there are five separate different competitions coming up for the 2024/2025 season

English Premier League - will launch this end July/beginning August

Carabao Cup - will launch this after the draw for the 2nd round is made (around mid-August)

Champions League - will launch this after the draw is made for the League stage - early September

Europa League - will launch this after the draw is made for the League stage - early September

FA Cup - 3rd round onwards - will launch in December after the draw is made.