Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

edgecutter

Fans clapping him off is mental and they'll do the same with the players. Imagine this happening at Bayern, Real, Barcelona...there would be fecking anarchy outside the stadium

Devil81

I'm done with this side and manager now, I was done anyway but felt we'd give tonight a go. We didn't even try in my opinion, they didn't even get the crowd going with an early surge.

I'd rather them go for it and get beat badly than accept the result we did.

The_Midfielder

So we should’ve kept Solskjaer because he won some games?
Ok well Ten Hag finished 3rd and won the league cup, let’s keep him forever.

Ten Hag being shit doesn’t stop Ole also being absolutely fecking useless.
Ten Haag has been worse than Ole
That's what I meant ..

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's time for people to admit he's not good enough. Tactics are lacking, seems naive about the demands of the league, his transfers are awful, his in game management even worse. Lacks charisma and charm to get players to run through walls for him and just generally uninspiring as a manager.

slored1

We are so used to losing now. Unfortunately he is a part of this malaise and his signings have fecked us for a long long while. Just look at the state of that lineup at the end, simply dreadful for a team with our budget.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
He’s created the worst United attack I’ve seen in my lifetime. We can not create a chance.

oreon

No one's doing anything with this team of crocks.
But allows you to start the process for hiring new manager for next season now instead of waiting till the summer. Ideally the new manager should be appointed right after this season ends

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
We have become such a pathetic club. And that hasn't happened on ETH's watch.
Indeed. I despise Ronnie for the tactic he used and giving Piers Morgan the light of day for it - but it's hard to not think there is some truth to it.

Claims of lower standards and players being lazy: confirmed by the Vidic story

Complaints about lack of investment in facilities etc.: confirmed by LvG when he was here

Complaints about the overall structure: confirmed by Mou, Ragnick and LvG

Etc.

Marwood

There's not much he can do tonight with that XI.

You can't just effort yourself to a win. You need quality.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Fans clapping him off is mental and they'll do the same with the players. Imagine this happening at Bayern, Real, Barcelona...there would be fecking anarchy outside the stadium
Supportive fans is mental? Don’t think they’d of been as generous if we got leathered. ETH isn’t the main problem. The players are.

Rockets Redglare

Ten Haag has been worse than Ole
That's what I meant ..
The original poster was arguing that we should’ve kept Ole, when he was out of his depth.

All I’m saying is just because Ten Hag has flopped it doesn’t mean that we should’ve kept Ole, it’s the same as the Onana/ De Gea argument.

E-mal

Bald incompetent fraud. Him, Arnold and that Bartender we appointed as football director should be investigated and prosecuted. I am not a violent person but I had give the Glazers a flat tire.

GMoore23

Honestly,

The only way is up after Rangnick and ten Hag.

I think we're finally at rock bottom. Rangnicks tenure and now this season has really dragged this club and us fans through the dirt.
Never been so depressed watching this club than at any other stage post Fergie.

L1nk

Not his fault tonight. Just a lack of quality in depth killing us
Can't be serious with that, the players on the pitch are not that shocking. We are nowhere near as good as Bayern no but, it's not like this hasn't happened against other teams too. We just look completely despondant on the pitch, like we have no clue what to do, we create absolutely nothing.

IrishMcD

Absolute donkey McT plays another 90mins. Ten Hag deserves all the abuse he gets. And I was supportive of him

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Honestly,

The only way is up after Rangnick and ten Hag.

I think we're finally at rock bottom. Rangnicks tenure and now this season has really dragged this club and us fans through the dirt.
Never been so depressed watching this club than at any other stage post Fergie.
It's going to get a lot worse this season my friend, buckle up!

Superunknown

He hasn't got the personality, ability, or mentality to turn this around. We're losing too many games under him, and the performances are just bad, even when we win.

Such a disappointment this season. He has the stink of 'loser' about him and it just won't wash off.

laughtersassassin

That’s a shocking stat
It really is. It's also a stat that really ends discussion in wether he should still have a job.

Literally the only reason he hasn't been fired is because the club decided it was sick of firing managers.

Which is an abysmal reason to not fire a manager who is factually doing worse than the previous managers we fired.

TrailMonkey

There's not much he can do tonight with that XI.

You can't just effort yourself to a win. You need quality.
You can put a shift in though, run yourself into the ground, make it difficult for your opponent, and generally get the basics right. We rarely do any of those for 90 mins. Getting to the point where I detest this team.

Winrar

Lowest amount of points we've ever accumulated in a CL group stage. Another record broken.

In a group including Copenhagen and Galatasaray.

:lol::lol::lol: