Elon Musk | Owner of X

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Any outlet was able to take a look at the documents?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

People exposing all the bots on there posing as right wingers.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
of course elon is a moron but how did the regulators allow this thing?
(same issue with boeing)
Because if you're rich enough to build a car in America you basically can build whatever you want I think. There's not a hope in hell the Cyber truck would pass the crash safety tests in Europe.

SirAF

Ageist
Because if you're rich enough to build a car in America you basically can build whatever you want I think. There's not a hope in hell the Cyber truck would pass the crash safety tests in Europe.
Concerning, hope Elon is keeping an eye on this.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I have a "personal" account that I use to follow sports. I've had it for about 3 years, I don't follow anyone except sports related pages, I have no followers and never comment or like any posts.

In the last couple of weeks, I've been getting 1 or 2 followers daily, accounts with pictures of attractive girls with 0 followers, no links and just 1 post, normally a sentence that makes zero sense. What's this about? I know it's fake/bot accounts but what's the deal, how is someone profiting from this?

nimic

something nice
Scout
I have a "personal" account that I use to follow sports. I've had it for about 3 years, I don't follow anyone except sports related pages, I have no followers and never comment or like any posts.

In the last couple of weeks, I've been getting 1 or 2 followers daily, accounts with pictures of attractive girls with 0 followers, no links and just 1 post, normally a sentence that makes zero sense. What's this about? I know it's fake/bot accounts but what's the deal, how is someone profiting from this?
It's been going on for months. Actually, almost immediately after Musk bought it. I assume it's to build legitimacy somehow, maybe by a certain amount of people who will follow back.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

Its a scam where they start chatting you and earn your trust and then ask for money somehow - maybe you send it to them outright or buy fake crypto or something.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Its a scam where they start chatting you and earn your trust and then ask for money somehow - maybe you send it to them outright or buy fake crypto or something.
My first thought is no one would fall for that but if they do it, it must work.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
My first thought is no one would fall for that but if they do it, it must work.
Yea you would be amazed how many they catch out. My cousin used work for virgin answering calls and a couple of times a week he would get someone ringing up to "claim their new iphone." You know the way the scammers send out a text or email saying you have won something - click on the link etc.

I was reading about a month ago about a woman that has given thousands to scammers pretending to be keanu reeves. To this day she is convinced she is dating Keanu reeves and he despite being a multi millionaire is always asking for money. :lol:

Raulduke

This past week my For You feed on Twitter is an absolute mess. Full of vile anti-immigrant accounts and pro Trump/Farage grifters which is the opposite of the type of accounts I follow and interact with. First noticed Musk reposting that End Wokeness account a few days ago now it's all over my feed every day so much so it seems like deliberate astroturfing.