Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

He and his family were doxxed. And not his jet. There were photos too, and suddenly some freak follows your kids
Are you going to address how none of this is true or are you just going to keep ignoring it?

twitter app is falling apart.
tweets "not sent" with no explanation. selecting text blacks it out. the same ad keeps coming at the top of the screen, no matter how many times it's refreshed.
As I said earlier in this thread, these Apps and the backend that service them will generally work well for a little while. Then there comes a point where dependencies need security updates which force your hand into updating various other dependencies and over time this builds tech debt. Then there is the databases which need constant attention and occasional pruning and queries optimising.

It’s a bit like gardening. Everything keeps growing and for a while it’s safe to let things grow but there comes a point where everything gets out of hand and you can never catch up without some serious time invested.

Feels like we are nearing that point when things ultimately just stop working.

As I said earlier in this thread, these Apps and the backend that service them will generally work well for a little while. Then there comes a point where dependencies need security updates which force your hand into updating various other dependencies and over time this builds tech debt. Then there is the databases which need constant attention and occasional pruning and queries optimising.

It’s a bit like gardening. Everything keeps growing and for a while it’s safe to let things grow but there comes a point where everything gets out of hand and you can never catch up without some serious time invested.

Feels like we are nearing that point when things ultimately just stop working.

don't think this helped!

Tesla stock dropped another 11% today, people are starting to speculate that the price might now be in the territory of a margin call on the stocks he used as collateral for the Twitter buy.
He may have already paid up after the last sale of twitter shares. Their share price is always overvalued, not surprise it will drop to double digit. Doesn't mean the company is not doing well, just mean it valuated at a more reasonable price.

and now embedded tweets seem to have stopped working.

What is there to address? When my point has been clear. If you and the poster you’re defending have no objection with a social media company 1) suppressing news 2) doing it to try and sway an election then quite frankly that says more about you two.

When one day similar things are done to get a dangerous regime into power don’t complain because you supported those tactics. Also don’t complain, if you’re British, about some elements of the media being complicit in things like swaying the Brexit vote and leaving this country much worse off. If you support skullduggery, news working for an agenda etc when it’s for you then don’t complain when it’s against you.

How do you feel about fake nooz? Should it be suppressed? Or should it be ok to make up anything you like about anyone you like?

And if it were suppressed in the run up to an election, who would you consider to be trying to sway the election, the suppressor or the author of the fake nooz?

50 year old man

Also he didn’t even get rid of the twitter logo

As a fellow (almost) 50 year old man I can confirm he probably doesn’t know how to remove it.

Seriously, though. His strike rate with attempts at edgy humour is remarkable. He’s defying the monkey typewriter theory. It shouldn’t be possible to make that many attempts at being witty and get it wrong every single time.

Seriously, though. His strike rate with attempts at edgy humour is remarkable. He’s defying the monkey typewriter theory. It shouldn’t be possible to make that many attempts at being witty and get it wrong every single time.
:lol:

Before the twitter stuff I could at least understand why a certain section of society liked the whole inventor/Tony Stark character shite. But now it goes beyond any type of politics and is just about basic taste. Musk is so awful and cringe at posting, that I find it impossible anyone could find it funny.

His “comedy”reminds of Doug Nostalgia Critic Walker. It’s sort of self aware that it’s terrible but also at the same time incredibly proud of itself. Very bizarre.

:lol:

Before the twitter stuff I could at least understand why a certain section of society liked the whole inventor/Tony Stark character shite. But now it goes beyond any type of politics and is just about basic taste. Musk is so awful and cringe at posting, that I find it impossible anyone could find it funny.

His “comedy”reminds of Doug Nostalgia Critic Walker. It’s sort of self aware that it’s terrible but also at the same time incredibly proud of itself. Very bizarre.
He’s like an alien that read a bad book about human comedy and is now trying it out. And it reeks of desperation.

It was reported so no need to further address it

You have three options here:

1. Show the actual tweets. The journalists are unbanned, so their profiles and histories are visible. If you think the offending tweets have been deleted you can use the Wayback Machine to recover a snapshot from after the doxxing but before the bans. If what you're saying is true then this is easy, though I didn't manage to find anything when I tried.
2. Show the reporting. If this happened then it's easy.
3. Continue with whatever it is you're doing now, which is making you look very silly. This is the easiest.

Your excuse here is also pretty strange. You say that there's no point to address what you claimed because it has been reported, yet you entered this thread asking what Musk had done to make people dislike him. The things Musk has done have been reported on, so why would you think it needed addressing? It would seem that maybe you don't think "it has been reported" is the gold standard of evidence after all. I thought I'd check:

Last edited:
As a fellow (almost) 50 year old man I can confirm he probably doesn’t know how to remove it.

He got 300k likes so far, he's hitting it every time for his base of deplorables.

How do you feel about fake nooz? Should it be suppressed? Or should it be ok to make up anything you like about anyone you like?

And if it were suppressed in the run up to an election, who would you consider to be trying to sway the election, the suppressor or the author of the fake nooz?
False/misleading news or the suppression of news (or ignoring a story) are different sides of the same coin.

False/misleading news or the suppression of news (or ignoring a story) are different sides of the same coin.

You claim it was election interference tough, and said that it was the same that Russia did.

Which brings the question, were the people who promoted the story electorally interfeering? Were they doing the same that Russia did?

Last edited:
Imagine being a right winger and mentioning in an adult conversation that if Twitter just showed a picture of Hunter Biden's dick then Trump would have won, and that would be a good thing.

That's very deep and all but what was the answer to the questions?
I don’t understand the motive for a question where the answer is very obvious and I’ve answered it.

Do you think right or wrong is not determined by the action but by who does it or who it favours? Because that’s the vibe I get, I guarantee replace Hunter Biden with with me one of the Trumps children and you’d be supporting my comments about the Twitter files.

sa7g6quthn8a1.jpg

I don’t understand the motive for a question where the answer is very obvious and I’ve answered it.

Do you think right or wrong is not determined by the action but by who does it or who it favours? Because that’s the vibe I get, I guarantee replace Hunter Biden with with me one of the Trumps children and you’d be supporting my comments about the Twitter files.

But it’s not the same. Trump’s children were officially part of the campaign and in at least Ivanka’s case actual government officials. Hunter was a private citizen who happened to be the son of a candidate. The threshold of proof/relevance that needs to be cleared for the media to invade that privacy should be high, otherwise where do things end? In your view was it good and proper for Biden’s daughter’s diary to be released when it was known to have been stolen?

To put it another way, if the situation was reversed and Tiffany Trump’s laptop was discovered and it contained similar things to Hunters I would absolutely not advocate releasing its contents. Privacy should be protected.

You claim it was election interference tough, and said that it was the same that Russia did.

Which brings the question, were the people who promoted the story electorally interfeering? Were they doing the same that Russia did?
Intentionally stopping people from finding out there’s a lion in the next room is not different to leaving adverts telling people there’s a nice dinner in the next room. Both are wrong, both have the same objective.

The Russian campaign influenced more people Vs Twitter one off action. But what would concern you more? Democracy being undermined by a hostile state or by a company in your own country and possibly even one of your own government agencies?

What is it?

What has repotedly happened is that there was an incident between the alleged stalker and Musk's security detail, where one of Musk's people is under investigation for ramming his car into the other guy's car. The alleged stalker is only involved as a victim.

The guy seems a bit strange, talking about how Grimes is sending him secret messages, so he's not all there. He says he is an Uber driver and was delivering in the area, and the area is close to where Grimes lives. The video was taken by Musk's security guy. No evidence of anyone exiting their car to jump on the hood, no evidence of Grimes being there, no evidence of any kids being there.

I have never seen anyone other than you claim that someone posted the location of the car, much less the banned journalists.

But it’s not the same. Trump’s children were officially part of the campaign and in at least Ivanka’s case actual government officials. Hunter was a private citizen who happened to be the son of a candidate. The threshold of proof/relevance that needs to be cleared for the media to invade that privacy should be high, otherwise where do things end? In your view was it good and proper for Biden’s daughter’s diary to be released when it was known to have been stolen?

To put it another way, if the situation was reversed and Tiffany Trump’s laptop was discovered and it contained similar things to Hunters I would absolutely not advocate releasing its contents. Privacy should be protected.
I get your point. However with Hunter some of the emails involved him using his dad’s name in business dealings so that is news.

While his sex life shouldn’t affect peoples vote, sadly it would, I do think things that can compromise a President or nominee are also relevant. A son who uses drugs, has hookers (not things in fussed about) but things that are illegal in the USA are things that can put a President in a moral dilemma. There are people in the USA in jail for years for the possession of small quantities crack, would the son of the president go to jail if he was caught in possession of class A drugs?