Edon Zhegrova

Just got expelled from Kosovo’s national team for staying late partying before the previous match.

We need someone to hang out with Rashford now that Sancho is gone, so kinda makes sense to sign him

Please sign him. We have no wingers capable of beating a defender 1v1 and he's a monster in that regard.

His performance vs PSG was incredible and he made 6 dribbles in 1 game vs Sporting in the CL, for comparison Garnacho avg around 1 per game and Rashford 1.5.

Just got MOTM vs Real Madrid.

Best player on the pitch vs PSG/Sporting and now Madrid, should be priority signing for January.

He looked really, really good in CL so far, absolutely ran Real ragged last night. Has a great left foot on him. Contract until 2026, surely will get a big move soon.

Another left footed right winger who can't / doesn't use his right foot. How long would it take for us to turn him into Antony?
Its amazing no one talks about right footed wingers who don’t use their left foot

Possibly true. I suppose it wouldn't get mentioned so often if the player in question performed at a high level.
And yet there are plenty of right footed players who didn’t. Even at United

Its amazing no one talks about right footed wingers who don’t use their left foot
Good point that. Maybe it's because there are so few left footed players to begin with? I think it's like 21% or something.

So you see a player and you go "oh, they're left-footed. Oh wait, they're really left-footed." Whereas being right-footed is just the norm, so they're footedness isn't scrutinised so much. You don't go "oh, they're right-footed," so you don't get to the next bit without your thinking cap on.

I do find it very noticeable when nobody in a team can use their left. The Leicester team that last went down went practically a whole season like that and it just looked so weird.

Looks far more direct than Antony ever has including at Ajax, with a year left on his contract bringing both him and Gomes on a free in would be great business especially if we can move Antony on in the summer.

Admittedly I didn’t watch the Madrid game live, but from this highlight real of his every touch he looks distinctly average to me? I have felt the same when I’ve watched previous clips too.

Seems to lose the ball a lot, like a winger version of Bruno, and we all know how Bruno’s efforts go down with Utd fans. Prefer Amad over this lad any day. If we want a new RW we should go get Kudus from West Ham, prem proven, versatile, low risk.

Admittedly I didn’t watch the Madrid game live, but from this highlight real of his every touch he looks distinctly average to me? I have felt the same when I’ve watched previous clips too.

Seems to lose the ball a lot, like a winger version of Bruno, and we all know how Bruno’s efforts go down with Utd fans. Prefer Amad over this lad any day. If we want a new RW we should go get Kudus from West Ham, prem proven, versatile, low risk.

It's this type of "analysis" that's a cancer on United. "Seems to lose the ball alot" yet his dispossesion stats over a full season avg at 1.5 per game, for comparison Amad's was 1.3 per game while playing in the championship. We don't have a full season worth of data in the premier league.

Passes leading to turnover Edon 1.7 per game Amad 2.5 per game.

Amad genuinely has a lot of potential but right not Edon is one of the best wingers in Europe whose not at a top 10 team and would instantly improve us. The club is obviously aware of the issue in this area since they tried to sign Olise in the summer.

It's this type of "analysis" that's a cancer on United. "Seems to lose the ball alot" yet his dispossesion stats over a full season avg at 1.5 per game, for comparison Amad's was 1.3 per game while playing in the championship. We don't have a full season worth of data in the premier league.

Passes leading to turnover Edon 1.7 per game Amad 2.5 per game.

Amad genuinely has a lot of potential but right not Edon is one of the best wingers in Europe whose not at a top 10 team and would instantly improve us. The club is obviously aware of the issue in this area since they tried to sign Olise in the summer.

Sorry I get it you have a stiffy for this guy, but I don’t think watching a clip of a player’s every touch in a match where he supposedly put in a must-buy performance and not seeing anything worthy of such claims is cancerous.

I can see you like your stats though so instead of Kudus how about this lad - ticks every box for me in terms of what I want from my winger (oh wait).

On a more serious note though are you really saying you’d rather get this chap over Kudus? :confused:

I have start to scouting him. Why?

- He does play with urgency = attack attack = high level of attack focus = goal focus.
Because if you going into a football pitch. Think, believe you can score no matter what, dreaming. You will rise your chance to score.
If you go into a football pitch, only focusing on passing the ball, passing the ball. Then you end up just passing the ball most of the time.

Your mind decide everything. How your mind is focusing is really important.

And you get to be really determination. In everything you are doing from receiving the ball to the finishin moment.

I am not saying he is on Mahrez level or top level. But i need more time.

Him, Dibbling and United own Shea Lacey are options. And with Shea Lacey too. He has to keep the top determination and urgency on top. Because no top guts = no glory. Top guts has something to do with top determination and urgency.
We are using different words. But those words do relate to each others.

Top guts and determination = drop drive and passion. The energy of it. And it start from the mind. And the physical is just the result of the mind.

So don't be lazy on a football pitch. Let me see some passion and crazy stuff on the football pitch. Then it need top guts, determination, drive and hunger. Hunger for goals.

This guy has high level of hunger for goals. Attack attack to score. So i am observing to how consistent he is on that top level of energy, passsion and guts.

Love football players when they into the pitch. All they thinking is scoring goals. By themselves or serve theirs teammates.

Top ability/skill/sharpness + top hunger for goals/top guts = are what it need. How consistent high this guy is. He is new for me. I need more observing.

But he is giving me good feeling. To observe him more. I see and can feel the energy and guts.