Edon Zhegrova

Ohhh I could get on board with this

Looks like another left footed right winger who cuts inside 95% of the time and can't use his right foot.

It's amazing to me that so many wingers today don't seem to think it would make it easier to beat a man if he didn't know what you were going to do every time you got the ball.

Sounds like one of those random regen players left out of Chelsea's squad. I'll pass him just for this reason.

Looks like another left footed right winger who cuts inside 95% of the time and can't use his right foot.

It's amazing to me that so many wingers today don't seem to think it would make it easier to beat a man if he didn't know what you were going to do every time you got the ball.
One of my bugbears. Annoys the hell out of me.

Considering we have Vivell, Ashworth and Wilcox who would be looking at players we sign, I'm assuming there's strong signs that the player could be a good buy if we're honestly looking at it

Mentioned him a while back.

Good player.

Not sure he'd be good enough for Utd.

Quickest transfer saga ever :lol:

Considering we have Vivell, Ashworth and Wilcox who would be looking at players we sign, I'm assuming there's strong signs that the player could be a good buy if we're honestly looking at it

Oh in that case let's never make observations about a player we are linked with again.

All of those 3 have overseen poor signings in their career. No one is infallible and who knows if we are even in for this lad.

I think it's more interesting to just take a look at a player and share our opinions than just sit round and repeat "we must believe in our football overlords" over and over.

Super successful dribbler, like elite level in one v one isolations. No idea how good the rest of his game is though

im on board with this. stuff the actual news. lets go, all aboard the Zhgrevova Train!

ive just watched a few mins of the skills vid someone posted, a lot of his dribbles involve him faking to go right and then going left (on the inside from the RW) and defenders buying it, again and again.
its not really much of a fake, when he never seems to actually go on the outside. dont teams in france have scouting / analysis?

ive just watched a few mins of the skills vid someone posted, a lot of his dribbles involve him faking to go right and then going left (on the inside from the RW) and defenders buying it, again and again.
its not really much of a fake, when he never seems to actually go on the outside. dont teams in france have scouting / analysis?
Maybe he doesn't always cut inside but it's not included in the sampler vid.
Plus Robben theorem.

he will go to his right using his left foot which is something antony won't do but Greenwood would....and we know which player was more effective

Not seeing anything more than what Antony was doing in Holland. I'd rather see someone with outstanding physically capabilities and speed too.

Holland or France aren't anything near the Premier League. I want it all on a player that is replacing Greenwood/Sancho/Antony.

Interesting to hear Dan Ashworth talk about not bringing something over the line in this window.

What makes this player different to others is that he actually links really well. He is a left-footer playing on the right, ofcourse he will cut-in.

Strange how is 25 years old and just shining. To me, that is a red flag for now. Consistency is needed. I do think we may go for him in January.

Looked good vs PSG :

Super successful dribbler, like elite level in one v one isolations. No idea how good the rest of his game is though

Isn't this just Antony's scouting report regurgitated.

Interesting to hear Dan Ashworth talk about not bringing something over the line in this window.

What makes this player different to others is that he actually links really well. He is a left-footer playing on the right, ofcourse he will cut-in.

Strange how is 25 years old and just shining. To me, that is a red flag for now. Consistency is needed. I do think we may go for him in January.

Looked good vs PSG :

Some players are late developers

Isn't this just Antony's scouting report regurgitated.
Antony was never close to being as good of a dribbler as Zhegrova. I don’t even remember that being a particular high point of his. Zhegrova is more Mitoma/Hazard style of beating a player. Antony was showman skills.

Looked good vs PSG :

That’s a quality highlight reel vs PSG

Looks a real livewire with good decision making, good weight on his passes and seems to play in a team that has some kind of structure in their attacking play. It'll never work.