View full 2023-24 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone of bought the likes of jack Rodwell for 10m or Fabian Delph for 8m. There are teams on low budgets that will be looking for players on the cheap. He’ll do a job for a mid league team.
Not on his wages they won't. Odd examples but Rodwell and Delph had proved far more that they could cut it in the PL.

If you mean mid table in the PL, we're barely above that standard ourselves and he couldn't get a look in.

We can blame the club, rightly, but after a year we still had a large portion of the cafe making excuses for him, talking conspiracy theories around why he wasn't playing and trying to talk him into relevance.

It was extremely obvious after 4 or 5 games that he was very limited, a technically tidy player yes, but no physicality, no passing range or creativity of his own. Sabitzer was a much better version of him, Lingard was better by far ffs.

Rock of Gibraltar forcing the Glazers to buy out a minority shareholder a year after an out-of-court settlement is some work for a horse.

Seriously, do even our own supporters buy such nonsense?

Wish Donny all the best. Moving to us has been disastrous for him. Hopefully, he can get his career going again elsewhere

That's quite the intolerance for irreverence you have there. You'll be fine if you keep off the entire Internet.

I really feel like one more loan with an option to buy will do the trick.

Out of contract next summer so, one way or another, he'll soon be no more than a difficult trivia question.

That's quite the intolerance for irreverence you have there. You'll be fine if you keep off the entire Internet.
Same dude was spouting off some nonsense about Ratcliffe's trajectory as co-owner mirroring the Tories trajectory in government because he's a Tory. Failing upwards etc. Looking at their other posts it seems as though they've a bit of a superiority complex...

Why would anyone of bought the likes of jack Rodwell for 10m or Fabian Delph for 8m. There are teams on low budgets that will be looking for players on the cheap. He’ll do a job for a mid league team.
He’s out of contact next summer

So injuries, only looks good in a system, hasn’t done well on loans and hasn’t done well at United, has barely played in 4 years and finally his contract is expiring.

We’re not getting 10-15m for him. Turn FM off

He has no value, he is incapable of staying fit for more than a couple of games at a time and he has not had a single decent game in over 3 years. He went on loan to Germany and after a couple of games he was benched and ignored for the rest of the season. We might be able to get him out on loan this season and get someone to cover part of his wages and then we can all thank our lucky stars when his deal expires next year.

After watching him play 4 or 5 games for us I realized that if ajax had Scott mctom instead of him in that ajax team of 2019 , ajax would have been better and we would have never heard of donny .

He's a phantom player, off the ball , unseen work , nah , he's just crap . Lovely lad though by all accounts .

Out of contract next summer so, one way or another, he'll soon be no more than a difficult trivia question.

We have to protect our asset value. Replacing DVB will cost us 30m, so why not offer him a new contract for the same amount? With renewed enthusiasm of a new contract, I have no doubt he will hit his potential and win the Balloons d'far next year.

He’s out of contact next summer

So injuries, only looks good in a system, hasn’t done well on loans and hasn’t done well at United, has barely played in 4 years and finally his contract is expiring.

We’re not getting 10-15m for him. Turn FM off

We'd be lucky to get 5m for him

Same dude was spouting off some nonsense about Ratcliffe's trajectory as co-owner mirroring the Tories trajectory in government because he's a Tory. Failing upwards etc. Looking at their other posts it seems as though they've a bit of a superiority complex...

Oh dear, Pickle.

Can't get round the argument so attacks the commentator. Typical.

Anyway, hoping for a good amount for DvdB. Also hoping Taylor Swift will give in to my incessant demands of her, and stop making music.

Last edited:
Set himself up for life financially, basically retired at 23.
When I was 29, I had good job promising career, always was jolly guy, but suddenly I got hit by depression. Only was feeling sometimes when I was drunk. Was drinking 2 bottles vodka per day. If I didn't meet my beautiful wife I probably wouldn't be here to type this. It's not always that simple.

I hope he is ok and I wish him al the best. We sometimes forget that they are people too.

After watching him play 4 or 5 games for us I realized that if ajax had Scott mctom instead of him in that ajax team of 2019 , ajax would have been better and we would have never heard of donny .

He's a phantom player, off the ball , unseen work , nah , he's just crap . Lovely lad though by all accounts .

While he’s been a huge flop, that’s nonsense. Mctominay could have never replicated what he did at Ajax that season, and if not for Covid - ‘perfectly run Real Madrid’ had a deal all but done for him. But he scored a lot of goals for Ajax that year and certainly played his part in their short pass and move game which tore through Europe.

While he’s been a huge flop, that’s nonsense. Mctominay could have never replicated what he did at Ajax that season, and if not for Covid - ‘perfectly run Real Madrid’ had a deal all but done for him. But he scored a lot of goals for Ajax that year and certainly played his part in their short pass and move game which tore through Europe.
Yeah he looked like a totally different player then

Oh dear, Pickle.

Can't get round the argument so attacks the commentator. Typical.

Anyway, hoping for a good amount for DvdB. Also hoping Taylor Swift will give in to my incessant demands of her, and stop making music.
There's no argument to get around. Your point was nonsensical and when this was pointed out you stopped responding. Which is totally fine, but don't try to imply that you had some grand 'checkmate' moment.

[
There's no argument to get around. Your point was nonsensical and when this was pointed out you stopped responding. Which is totally fine, but don't try to imply that you had some grand 'checkmate' moment.

You're still just ranting off, Pick.

As for 'stopped responding', I only get five messages a day on this forum.

All I need to make my mark where you are concerned.

Oh yeah this guy exists.

Will he put a bid in to buy United, though?

[

You're still just ranting off, Pick.

As for 'stopped responding', I only get five messages a day on this forum.

All I need to make my mark where you are concerned.

Will he put a bid in to buy United, though?
Ranting? Eh? My post was perfectly calm - it's a forum about football, so not worth getting het up about.

So you agree you stopped responding then. Any mark you feel you've made is entirely imagined I assure you! It is amusing, though, to see you proving my point about your superiority complex here.

Anyway, I'll stop derailing things. Bye for now!

You think mctom can't learn the same script that Donny followed at ajax ? . I think it's nonsense to think that a better player couldn't do his job there better .

That's all you saw at ajax , a script perfectly suiting a mediocre actor , It's the only script that does suit Donny and it's the only script he can read .

You'd think that his agent brings some offers for him especially when he isn't even at the Euros

I know it's a strange question, but is he part of the Netherlands Euro squad by any chance? I really can't see his name in the list but I won't be surprised if he is because he has this tendency to be invisible. Even most United fans have forgotten about him. So if he is in the Euros by some black magic and can perform well, then we may actually get a fee for him. Chelsea may bid.

I know it's a strange question, but is he part of the Netherlands Euro squad by any chance? I really can't see his name in the list but I won't be surprised if he is because he has this tendency to be invisible. Even most United fans have forgotten about him. So if he is in the Euros by some black magic and can perform well, then we may actually get a fee for him. Chelsea may bid.
Of course he's not, he's barely played football in 3 years. He hasn't played a game for them since 2021.

He isn't, but he should have been. Injury prevented that.

Seriously though.. What is the minimum offer United would accept for him at this moment?

I'd have him back at the current Ajax in a heartbeat.. Also give us Eriksen please..

Remember the fanfare from severaltacticos on here abouthow good he wasandhow hewould thrive underTen Hag again....this was the same summer we were heavily linked with Grealish and Rice,both of which were really over priced and wouldnt get in our side (and were valued far less thanthey ended up moving for later on).

He has to be one of our worst signings, £35m was supposedly a good deal....was never more than a squad signing and wasnt evena good one at the time.

DIfferent position but guess what......we mightmake the same mistake again with Zirkzee this window

Remember the fanfare from severaltacticos on here abouthow good he wasandhow hewould thrive underTen Hag again....this was the same summer we were heavily linked with Grealish and Rice,both of which were really over priced and wouldnt get in our side (and were valued far less thanthey ended up moving for later on).

He has to be one of our worst signings, £35m was supposedly a good deal....was never more than a squad signing and wasnt evena good one at the time.

DIfferent position but guess what......we mightmake the same mistake again with Zirkzee this window
Is your space bar/button broken or what's going on?

Where does he rank on the worst post SAF transfers list?
Is Mount the new VdB?

Going for €500k. As was predictable.

Which is possibly the biggest loss in history :lol: 40m to 500k. You’ve been desperately waiting to prove me wrong haven’t you :lol:
£200m to £0 is a bigger drop albeit better value for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.