Donald Trump - GUILTY!

He orders well done steaks. That's probably the most disgusting thing he's ever done.
He's always been tasteless. Pretty much anything you can think of and place on a scale of refined, classy, in good taste, he'll be at the low end with pretty much all of his choices.

One of the two worst Norwegians ever, and they were both fascists. I'm getting angry just thinking about them, so I'm going to go do something else now.
I'm anti death penalty but wouldn't have a problem watching Breivik being strangled with piano wire on prime time tv.

I can't imagine paying $100 for a steak at a fancy restaurant and ordering it well done. Might as well get a $5 steak, it would taste the same. The chef's must cringe when that happens.
Someone here that had been a chef mentioned the annoyance comes from the long time it takes to prepare. Or ruin.

Thought your lot was a tad more sophisticated.

Not even close. We have been massively disappointed with the food scene here. We were lucky to live in Birmingham previously in the sense that it had an awesome food scene (I'm not kidding, @calodo2003 can back me on this). The grocery stores were similarly well stocked with a variety of international cuisine ingredients. We now live in the most progressive and internationally diverse city in the state and with the exception of a few good restaurants by the capitol the food is blah and forget about anything "exotic" in the grocery stores.

Not even close. We have been massively disappointed with the food scene here. We were lucky to live in Birmingham previously in the sense that it had an awesome food scene (I'm not kidding, @calodo2003 can back me on this). The grocery stores were similarly well stocked with a variety of international cuisine ingredients. We now live in the most progressive and internationally diverse city in the state and with the exception of a few good restaurants by the capitol the food is blah and forget about anything "exotic" in the grocery stores.
I would only consult Calodo if I wanted recipes for grilled bratwurst.

With the exception of tax fraud, what other kind of wrong doing could his tax returns prove?

Last edited:

This is a sentence you would never hear in the UK. Must be really bad in WI. :p

I can’t fathom Madison not having a decent food scene. There’s a lot going for that city to have a good one.

I can’t fathom Madison not having a decent food scene. There’s a lot going for that city to have a good one.

Granted, COVID has wrecked our exploration of the city, but I have been coming here (on an expense account no less) for a decade and have eaten at most of the top restaurants in the city. I would say none come close to Highland's or Hot and Hot, and let's not even try comparing the pastry options at Highlands to anything here. There are some interesting places that specialize in wild game (rabbit/venison/duck/turkey) that are quite good. The remainder are good/solid places with fine food but nothing amazing. It is really the grocery store options that are staggering. To go from Publix (yes, I know they are problematic now) to Pick N Save....Yeah.

Granted, COVID has wrecked our exploration of the city, but I have been coming here (on an expense account no less) for a decade and have eaten at most of the top restaurants in the city. I would say none come close to Highland's or Hot and Hot, and let's not even try comparing the pastry options at Highlands to anything here. There are some interesting places that specialize in wild game (rabbit/venison/duck/turkey) that are quite good. The remainder are good/solid places with fine food but nothing amazing. It is really the grocery store options that are staggering. To go from Publix (yes, I know they are problematic now) to Pick N Save....Yeah.
I’m about to go & avail myself of a chicken tender sandwich or two from Publix. It pains me as a liberal to do so, but Publix is in the DNA for any native Floridian under the age of 70 & is tough to shed.

I could see some solid restaurants up there specializing in wild game that couldn’t be replicated in the south.

I guess it’s similar to other state capitols with a large university, many of these suffer regarding their culinary width & breadth. Tallahassee is a prime example of that - steakhouses & chains. Can’t believe I actually started my career in food & beverage in that wasteland.

I would only consult Calodo if I wanted recipes for grilled bratwurst.

tenor.gif

We've been hearing this for the past 4 years.

I doubt someone doing actual money laundering will state that on their tax return. At best we find out he's not rich and doesn't pay tax.

If that sort of evidences can be found on tax return than the whole IRS can be charged with witholding evidence.

I don't know any intelligent person who thinks money laundering would be listed on a person's tax returns, so well done there.

Taxes do however provide a lot of insight into where a person made their money, how they made it, which can be used as evidence into existing investigations.

I don't know any intelligent person who thinks money laundering would be listed on a person's tax returns, so well done there.

Taxes do however provide a lot of insight into where a person made their money, how they made it, which can be used as evidence into existing investigations.

Are you sure that Russian Oligarchs don't send 1099's?