Do you wear other national teams' shirts?

Yes of course. Got a free pass growing up with a national team equivelant of a non-league side so I had shirts that I thought looked good. Going into tournaments the thinking was that I was a Denmark fan first but realistically there was a team I supported each time that I liked the football of. I grew up watching Serie A before the PL so I liked Italy. I witnessed the great Dutch team and I own their most famous kit. Brazil from 94' onwards caught my eye so those three stood out to me as team to follow besides from Denmark.

Shirts I own now and wear are Holland '88, Denmark 2002, Iceland 2016, Italy 2004.

Never liked England or Germany and by the time Portugal and Spain became very good I was too old to start following other teams. Now it's just Denmark and Iceland but I'd wear older kits if they look good.

Yes, I use to exchange/give away my Spain T-shirts with friends and family. I only keep the Euro 2008 one.
I have got Poland, Argentina, Colombia and Italy.

As an adult, only of the countries I’m from. Couldn’t imagine wearing any others really.

Have an Argentine one and Junior de Barranquilla, tu papa, besides United and Colombia.

Love a Junior shout out on here

Got a Brazil and a Malaysia shirt

I also want one of these:

france-2004.jpg

France Euro 2004 - maybe the best looking footy shirt ever
Why don't france do those designs anymore? the plain dark navy or blue the have nowadays don't do it for me