Do you wear other national teams' shirts?

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
For example, you're English but you wear a Brazil shirt.

I've got a few different ones, am I the scum of the earth?

Let’s say I’m forced to buy National team shirts for a new five a side team I play in.

I’d wear pretty much any other football shirt before England.

An England shirt just about sits above Hungary, Russia, Israel, North Korea etc.

it's the only case of me wearing something like that honestly. I wear Brazil NT tracksuit sometimes, but I'd never wear Croatian kit.

funnily enough, I won a 100 euros coupon month before EURO 2024 that could only be used in our NT official shop. I bought the jersey and sold it.

I don’t even wear an England shirt.

I would like to rock a ROI jersey cos my mammy is from Dublin, but I’d feel like I was a fraud/betraying England so I don’t.

I think about things too much, I care too much what other people think and I’m fricking weird.

I have two Scotland shirts, two Everton shirts, and a Mauritian shirt.

When I was a kid I wore national shirts more. Had a Kaka Brazil shirt and a Robben NL shirt (the one with the collar).

I don’t even buy Jordan PSG collab beauts because they are in association with PSG.

Would never buy a national team jersey in the first place, so not an issue for me.

Don’t know how many Top Red points I get, but I have and will only ever buy United gear.

Last edited:
If I wore football shirts, which I don't, I'd wear United, Whitecaps, and Canada shirts (but not England even though I'm dual citizen) and no other.

I have 2 Brighton shirts and a Cambodian national team shirt

I don’t even by Jordan PSG collab beauts because they are in association with PSG.

Would never buy a national team jersey in the first place, so not an issue for me.

Don’t know how many Top Red points I get, but I have and will only ever buy United gear.
None this time, sorry mate

If it's Brazil you're fine

If not, in the middles ages scum like you were burned at the stake. I'm not saying we should bring back the practice, but i'm certainly implying it very heavily

Edit: this is disgusting eurocentric thinking, sorry. If you are not from a traditional big football country, knock yourself out

I have two Scotland shirts, two Everton shirts, and a Mauritian shirt.

When I was a kid I wore national shirts more. Had a Kaka Brazil shirt and a Robben NL shirt (the one with the collar).

I didn't even know Mars had a team.

If it's Brazil you're fine

If not, in the middles ages scum like you were burned at the stake. I'm not saying we should bring back the practice, but i'm certainly implying it very heavily

Edit: this is disgusting eurocentric thinking, sorry. If you are not from a traditional big football country, knock yourself out
Aren’t you an Italian who supports Real?

I don’t really wear football shirts, but if I did I would happily do so. Can’t say I care much about the Norwegian NT.

Is it like a sex thing? Not meaning to kink shame.

images

Meh. It is only a big deal for fans from countries that have a prominent football team. For fans whose national teams play at very low level, it is pretty normal to have a favorite NT that you would support and wear it's jersey.

Got a Brazil and a Malaysia shirt

I also want one of these:

france-2004.jpg

France Euro 2004 - maybe the best looking footy shirt ever

I have Holland 88. My favourite non-United football shirt
Thought to myself that I’d be happy to wear this one or one of the Danish shirts from the 80’s.

Generally I don’t wear football kits at all. Bought the 1968-reminiscent one that adidas & United did a few years ago but the seller from Taiwan didn’t manage to send it and ended up refunding the purchase like a year later.

Got that France one above 2004, Brazil 2002, Spain away 2004, Czech 98 away, Netherlands away 2010 and 2012, Republic of Ireland 94, 2002, 2012, 2016 and away 2002 , 2006