Film Disney investor day

I'll have a look. I was thinking more like saying I fancy a comedy film tonight. And instead of looking on them all, it brings up a list of the films across those platforms. Maybe I should try and build it.

Having had a bit more of a look, it does seem like it could be exactly what you're looking for mate.

I've not got one yet but am definitely more and more intrigued by it...

You thought Mandalorian was good? Mandalorian represents everything bad that I expected Disney would do to Star Wars. Its like some cheap b rated TV show. It took 5 episodes into the second series before we even seen a Jedi ffs.

It was all the better for it I think - I'd happily have no jedi in the series at all although I enjoyed the jedi episode. The Mandalorian is some of the very best Star Wars I've ever seen.

Looks like it’s a £20 price hike for Disney+ yearly subscription (£30 if you signed up for their special offer before it went live) because of the additional Star content.

If some good content is released in 2021 I'm happy due to the 12 months free from o2 contract that just started :)

I wish there was an app which showed content from Netflix / Amazon / Disney. I always forget we have the other ones, and end up picking something from Netflix
Amazon fire TV stock shows content on its home screen for streaming services. Has a really good user interface compared to Google chrome cast which is just a desktop background.

So I reckon they're building up to secret wars on the big screen and Doom. Doom will probably the next big bad.

Theme park :drool:
Seems more likely Kang will be, which is almost as cool. Doom done properly is something we've not seen yet, and I'm excited for it.

You thought Mandalorian was good? Mandalorian represents everything bad that I expected Disney would do to Star Wars. Its like some cheap b rated TV show. It took 5 episodes into the second series before we even seen a Jedi ffs.
I couldn't get through episode 1.

KInda impressive how Disney of all things ruined the likes of Star Wars and Marvel in such a short amount of time. Not to forget their own stuff with all these soulless live action remakes.

Sequel to Willow? I'm intrigued...
I can already picture the training montage, as Val Kilmer's character attempts to get back in shape but immediately dies from a heart attack after picking up a particularly heavy battleaxe.

More star wars, more marvel and a alien tv series ooooh baby call me ready.

It was all the better for it I think - I'd happily have no jedi in the series at all although I enjoyed the jedi episode. The Mandalorian is some of the very best Star Wars I've ever seen.
I'm with you, this is how Disney should of handled star wars from the off. Those crying for jedi all the time do know there only probably about 5 of them still around at this point in the time line.

I think Disney should buy Nintendo.

Hope that helps

I'm with you, this is how Disney should of handled star wars from the off. Those crying for jedi all the time do know there only probably about 5 of them still around at this point in the time line.
Start wars 7 and 8 (haven't seen 9) would deffo have been better without Rey

KInda impressive how Disney of all things ruined the likes of Star Wars and Marvel in such a short amount of time. Not to forget their own stuff with all these soulless live action remakes.
How did they ruin Marvel? I'll give you the latest Star Wars trilogy being awful, but conversely, the Marvel stuff has only improved over the last decade.

How did they ruin Marvel? I'll give you the latest Star Wars trilogy being awful, but conversely, the Marvel stuff has only improved over the last decade.
Was going to ask the same question
I can understand if somebody says the origin stories are fairly similar for the different movies, but Disney has been great with marvel Studios right?
I mean they rescued spiderman and hopefully do the same to FF

I don't.

What were the biggest moments in cinema last decade.

I am inevitable. I am iron man.

Along with the snap, a moment I never thought I'd see in the cinema in a live action play, but done superbly and having such an affect due to the work they did in building up the majority of characters who dusted away

Disney ruined marvel :lol: