Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browniee

Nothing to do with this match in particular just being bitter about Champions League match vs Real Madrid which this ref wrongly sent Nani off.
Ah is it the same ref? cnuting mother fecking shit cnut. Die die dieeee

CantonaGiggs1

LOL at fifa flaunting goal line technology. That would be the same as flaunting a cassette player.

FIFA is a joke.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I don't buy this whole 'Brazil fans are the most passionate fans in the world'. Just cos their teams always been pretty good doesn't mean they're the spiritual home of football. IMO Mexico fans, for starters, are much more passionate.

Dylan94

Mexico look like the better team going forward. Come on, get ahead.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I know Lucas Moura hasn't had the greatest season but he has to be a better bet than Ramires at right wing, doesn't he? Not even in the squad.....

lynchie

I love that Jonathan Pearce is sticking to his guns, failing to comprehend the passage of time.

ManniKaltz

The ref's conviction is obviously that football is not for pussies - should apply this motto to Neymar though, too!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's actually quite annoying that Pearce is being paid to be at the World Cup and talk about football, a subject he seems to have little interest in or understanding of.

CantonaGiggs1

After watching all the teams play, I think it is safe to say that Germany and Holland look the most impressive.

I think Germany will make it to the final. I had some doubts about them in this world cup, but they looked good.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Dos Santos is always impressive with Mexico.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Are we sure that we're actually hearing BBC commentators, and it's not just a couple of old bastards sitting in a pub mumbling to one another about the match? Lawro sounds like he's not entirely sure what's going on.

"Where am I? Am I here? Am I me?! Oh feck... Help me Jonathan."
"So... The ball goes over the line and the compewtor-matron turns it into a goal? But who controls the compewtor-matron?"

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What's the thing with Neymar defender ?

Fiftyone

Are we sure that we're actually hearing BBC commentators, and it's not just a couple of old bastards sitting in a pub mumbling to one another about the match? Lawro sounds like he's not entirely sure what's going on.

"Where am I? Am I here? Am I me?! Oh feck... Help me Jonathan."
"So... The ball goes over the line and the compewtor-matron turns it into a goal?"
Now I can't stop thinking about this.

nazanto

I must say that for this world cup the cameramen has been really poor compare to previous years. I mean beside football of the pitch, guy like me want to see some chick jump around and some nice tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.