Day 26: England vs Croatia Waist Coat Semi-Final

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything can happen in one game. France didn't look like they are unbeatable anyways. As long as it's not England winning it, i don't care anyways.

France has one more day to rest and didn't play extra time, so they will have an advantage. However if "Set Piece" England play to her strength there is always a chance.

Thought that was an awful foul from Rashford but Croatia player played for it.

If Mourinho buys this Rebic then I hope he gets fisted by one hundred baboons.

Croatia need extra body in midfield. They win it before penalties if they do that imo.

I still don’t understand why Kane is the one dropping deep and Rashford is the one having long passes lumped up towards his head.

Its stupid, Rashford has no chance of winning those long balls!

I can't understand why Sterling was taken off.

How is this Cunit reffing a world cup semi final? Just when the Thai cave rescue gave you some hope in humanity FFS.

Feels like Croatia are playing for pens now, that or they are gone physically.

Link has been under-powered today. I don't think he defeated the divine beasts before facing us.

The flopping in the game is insufferable. The dude puts his foot on top of Rashford and holls over and grabs his ankle like Rashford rolled over on him or something. It's so hard to watch. I have well developed ideas on how to curb or stop this but that's for another day. Go Lions.