Day 26: England vs Croatia Waist Coat Semi-Final

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perisic being shit for the entire tournament and then scores against the run of play.

How many more times do we have to watch Sterling feck up promising chances before he gets ditched?

That goal is basically due to playing a right back as CB. Second time in the WC Walker is ball watching there.

To be fair to Croatia, England haven't really tested Subasic since that FK. Their only way back into the game is through a set piece, it seems.

You think he dived when he was shoulder charged when the defender made no effort to get the ball.
I think the fall was funny, because it was. He went down like a sack of bricks. I didn't say it was a dive, I was just laughing at the situation. Chill.

Stop playing and try to manage the game through diving and time wasting. Just like against Colombia.

Maybe Croatia's slows start can help them, it gives them more legs for the second half rather than starting bright and fading away

Same mistake England made against Columbia ...they simply stopped playing.
They might get punished for it here....

Walker has been struggling to clear crosses all the game even with advantage, about time he eventually screwed up badly

If England make it through you can see France pinning Giroud onto him at the back post for every cross.