Day 26: England vs Croatia Waist Coat Semi-Final

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Croatia in full control here exactly what I knew would happen

What the feck has rashford got to go to get minutes over sterling who is Shite.

I wish wasitcoat just brings Rashford for Sterling and has him run behind Lovren.

What an absolute cnut Harry Kane is, never seen this side of him before diving and crying like a b*tch all night
To play devil s advocate - he s also being manhandled like a b*tch.

England really need to put this to bed without resorting to lame tactics. They ve looked very impressive again. Would be a shame to start playing like a bunch of thugs now.

There's bias and then there's ITV commentary. It's like watching MUTV which is also beyond cringeworthy.
What do you expect? This is our first semi final in 22 years. What do you seriously expect? :lol: BTW MUTV commentary is the fecking best, I love Paddy, give your head a wobble.

At least England have an excuse they were playing with a really high intensity in the first half. Croatia have no excuse as they’ve looked like this all game.

You mean the team that has played 2 overtimes this week has no excuse to look gassed? :lol:

England need to make a sub, energy levels stating to drop due to fatigue and also realising the magnititude of what they're about to do.

Think now is right time to introduce Rashford and Delph.