Day 19: Belgium vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne is... The Sherminator! Btw Courtois is TOOOO good!

Shake it off, even though your leg and foot were perpendicular

:lol: ... I nearly cry when I see it happen players, Bale the year before Madrid and Rooney vs Bayern. It's happened me 3 times on my right ankle, freak standing on a boot, ball and blocking a shot that both ended in ligament damage and a fracture! I feel their pain :(

I think Belgium could use bringing on Lukaku right now actually. Be a nuisance sub to deal with and his finishing is better than Origi.

And very good defensive work by Fellaini there closing down Jones.

Been fair bit better this half has fellaini.

Besler has had a fantastic tournie so far.

I'd like USA to win but I just won't be able to stand their arrogance on Twitter for the next few days if they do. One good thing about the World Cup is that you can never tell if another country is taking the piss out of you because you can't understand a word their saying.
You don't understand English ?

No way is Adnan coming on. Surely has to be Lukaku.

origi´s great hes the same age of januzaj and already a starter for belgium.. lots of clus will definitely go for him after wolrd cup... mirallas plays decent match as well

Welbeck is a pretty good dribbler. His dribbling style is more slalom though.
I'm completely in the Welbeck fan club. He's possibly my favorite United player. I rate him highly. But that kid looks to have something he doesn't (apart from the fearlessness).

I like Howard, he got a lot of stick during his time at United, but he has proved a lot of people wrong and done well.

the mark of a top class keeper is not one who is called up every 2 minutes to make reaction saves but to make the right save once or twice in crucial situations.

the latter is MUCH harder

Sign Origi up! send him on loan for a season or two.. him and James Wilson up front :drool:

I'm completely in the Welbeck fan club. He's possibly my favorite United player. I rate him highly. But that kid looks to have something he doesn't (apart from the fearlessness).

Control of his legs?

(sorry Danny)

Status
Not open for further replies.