Day 18: Germany vs. Algeria

luke511

Ozil you bag of shit.. Get him off, stick Muller on the wing and get Klose on!

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ozil tends to go missing in games when things haven't gone his way.

kotha

Algeria tiring finally.. don't think they can hold on through extra time if it happens.. They need to score..

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
With so little to go you have to wonder whether to go for the kill and avoid 30 minutes extra or guarantee yourself you won't get a sucker punch.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Feghouli has really impressed me, great touch, worked hard defensively, carried the ball well and seems to pick the right pass.

Lane

Khedira has done great since he's been on, could have had two assists easy. And that second pass to Muller in the box, when he missed the goal, was absolutely top drawer. Still don't understand how some think Khedira does not offer much in attack.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
No, when the best teams struggle with small ones something is wrong and I don't believe the smaller teams suddenly are way better
So the best teams have to do well for a tournament to be great?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Bayern has two great fullbacks. Most of the game is centred on them. Loew believes he can play Bayern style without FB's, which is pure nonsense.
Pep played without FBs in the last few months, as well. They were more CMs than anything. Especially against us, actually.
I don't see how this is relevant to Lahm though. I was half-joking anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Malva

Feghouli has really impressed me, great touch, worked hard defensively, carried the ball well and seems to pick the right pass.
he's a great little player for valencia, brahimi is really an excellent dribbler as well.