Congratulations France - just kidding hope you all step on Lego

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Name on the trophy.

0_Thierry-Henry-handball.jpg

They really got away with one today. Man for man they’re the best team, but they look beatable. But you could say that about any team except, well, Morocco.

Well done France. Nothing between the two sides. Just a matter of who had the good fortune on the night. Bloody Kane!!

Should be a Argentina v France final!

Congrats on fluking one. Bloody best team of the tournament my arse.

I guess we’re going to the Let’s all laugh at England thread ?

Thought England were the better team to be honest. A little lucky but damn persistent and Griezmann works like a maniac

They're winning this but Mourinho would be proud of this side.

Hope Morocco beat them in the next round!

Hate Deschamps' football with a passion. It's not even effective ffs, they concede plenty of chances and haven't been punished.

Argentina - France final, usually would want Argentina to win, but they'll probably get super mad at me for patronizing them and call me bobo.

Seems kinda forced that one tbh....for one France were expected to twat Ingurland but ended up just edging it in the end.

Yep. I think most of the ‘neutrals’ will have been quite taken back at just how even the teams were although they won’t admit it.

Toss of a coin and a lack of composure by Harry Kane. It is what it is.

Yep. I think most of the ‘neutrals’ will have been quite taken back at just how even the teams were although they won’t admit it.

Toss of a coin and a lack of composure by Harry Kane. It is what it is.

I’m not English and I think England was much better. France more clinical, but far from the best team of the tournament like some hail them.

All this talk about France and Argentina. Be funny if it's a Croatia Morocco final in the end.

France do look like the favorites. Argentina I'm not so sure, they aren't consistent like France.

Is Mbappe playing the semi? He’s had a good rest sitting this one out

I’m not English and I think England was much better. France more clinical, but far from the best team of the tournament like some hail them.

Yeah agreed. Especially second half. I’d of fancied England had the Kane pen gone in but it is what it is.

Two national teams I actually dislike (its irrational) will probably make the finals.

If France win the World Cup with half of their first team out, it will be a joke!

France didn’t play well at all. A lot of Mbappe picking the ball up 40 yards and a lot being made of it but the footballing side came from England.

How many of the French players are eligible to play in African nations?

Couldn't France vs Morocco just be an African Semi in some ways?